• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

althash eu

quantumtangles

I was CPU mining with X11 for darkcoin at althash eu but their server seems to have been down for the last 24 hours.
-o = stratum.althash.eu:3033
Has the server simply disappeared (along with my modest stash of mined darkcoin) or can anyone shed light on this.
Thanks in advance.

It looks like the domain has completely gone! I was on this morning to check the earnings and gone she was ( also with my modest earnings!) Maybe they got hacked!

Crumbs. You guys are probably right. Althash was either hacked or (less likely) the admin took the darkcoin and ran.

Yes I had autopayout enabled triggered at 0.8 drkcoin and in the event only lost about 0.3 drkc. Still, it iterates the importance of selecting a reputable mining pool (thought althash was).

Many thanks for your responses. I know I was not imagining it...and feel sorry for other miners who may not have had autopayout enabled (or set their payout threshold too high).

Some may have serious problems they are currently unaware of if they don't check their miners for weeks at a time.

Althash eu server is back up as of 19.20 hours UTC.

Mining not yet possible but at least the dashboard is back.

The error message when you try to connect your worker is as follows:
thash.eu port 3033: Connection refused

Information from the Althash eu site (typed in haste it would seem) says as follows:

We are investingating (sic) issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

• Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
  • Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
  • Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Seems it was not hacked after all :) Some technical issue no doubt and they will be back in business soon I hope

Back