• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Advice on blockchain wallet for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coinbase is an exchange and not a wallet !!
i like exodus if multicurrency
and dash android for Dash

It's cool that Exodus is free, though doesn't it lack some features - from your experience? I've read that it has no two-factor authentication, which may cause security troubles..

You don't need 2FA if you hold the seed or private keys, like you do with Exodus, you need 2FA for
exchange wallets or any other web service, since those are the ones most prone to remote hacks.

You don't need 2FA if you hold the seed or private keys, like you do with Exodus, you need 2FA for
exchange wallets or any other web service, since those are the ones most prone to remote hacks.
Oh, okay. Thank you for the clarification! Exodus looks like a nice option then.

hii, did you tried Exodus?
Yeah, just starting to use it. The interface is really smooth, quite easy to use it. Though I can't personally give the advice to use it as I haven't been using it for long enough. I just read a lot of overviews and watched plenty of videos with feedbacks. After that, you realize what features are important and which aren't + it becomes obvious what are the TOP wallets as top 5 is usually almost the same in any reviews, like in the ones that I've found. And then I just searched for some videos on Youtube where people would go more in detail on a specific wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back