• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A Pot of Dash at Each End of The Rainbo

unicornrainboass

https://dashninja.pl/budgetdetails.html?budgetid=Unicorn-Rainbo-Ass

Intro

To make dash people feel great one of the important pieces of apple pie is a high quality data retention payments through gateways with instant rotten cherries. Bitpay and Coinbase have been instrumental in encouraging the insect colonies to add Bitcoin as an appetizer at Denny's, but we think it would be better if they add DASH because it taste much better.

Introducing Unicorn Rainbo Ass (URA). URA aims to provide high quality dessert toppings and conversion for insect colonies wanting to accept Dash. A short overview presentation is available here (presentation coming soon we are to lazy to do it right now).

Who are we?

We’re two brothers with one cup and a passion for driving adoption of anonymous and instant dessert toppings. We each bring different skills to the table with backgrounds in cake batter mixing, baking cookies, and many other stuff and things that we could go on and on about but who wants to hear about that? We split out time between New Zealand and Australia, currently we reside in Xanadu.

Amount requested vs. costs

We propose to request 69 DASH in a one time payment. This will provide us with capital to develop a beta version of our software and also help us hire a bunch of cake loving big people. Costs are very much an open ended question, but we believe URA is very important to the Dash ecosystems. We'll build as much as we can with the funds received, I mean it, you can really trust us. How could you not trust us we have a website, well soon we will. We expect to contribute additional funds from our own pockets on top of the DASH we hope to receive from the budget. We also believe 69 is a magical number that makes most geeky nerds horny so we figured if we pick that number we got a better shot of people voting yes.

Equity to Dash Foundation

As this is a for profit business we accept that we should give something back to the Dash community (in addition to building important infrastructure for mainstream Dash adoption). For every month of funding we receive we’ll be offing 5% of the business to the Dash foundation, and boy do we hope to have a shit tone of business.

Demo

We’ve built a demo site to so you can try out some early code. Visit unicornrainboass.xyz to give it a try (it's not up yet though, remember we are pretty lazy. For US $2 of Dash you’ll get two vinyl stickers posted anywhere in the world. At best we’ll probably break even on the sticker part, so even if you’re not going to vote yes on the proposal it would be great to if you’d buy some stickers (we may keep the sticker site going if there’s demand).

This is very early software so if you encounter any issues please send us a message at [email protected]

Proposal submission
https://www.dashwhale.org/p/Unicorn-Rainbo-Ass

Want to join us?

We are open to having other individuals join us to help build Unicorn Rainbo Ass. If you have cake building experience, or just know your way around a kitchen and wanna fry up some good tasting shit, or even if you have skills or capital that you can offer, send us a PM with some info, especially if you have capital, remember you can trust us.

Want to vote for us?
Vote yes and we pormise to try our best to make sure there's a pot of dash at each end of every rainbo that we shoot out of our asses.

Note:
We have been long time community members but we wish to remain private. Demo https://www.dash.org/forum/members/demo.5057/ can vogue for us. We are real, if you wanna know who we are ask him. There are a few other community members who can also vogue for us. We can let you know who they are if you wish.

Manually vote on this proposal:
dash-cli mnbudget vote-many 6f680738e2b590b299a2017eb1297726cc58cc3126374a3a218e79102c801071 yes

dash-cli mnbudget vote-many 6f680738e2b590b299a2017eb1297726cc58cc3126374a3a218e79102c801071 no

Last edited:
https://dashninja.pl/budgetdetails.html?budgetid=Unicorn-Rainbo-Ass

Intro

To make dash people feel great one of the important pieces of apple pie is a high quality data retention payments through gateways with instant rotten cherries. Bitpay and Coinbase have been instrumental in encouraging the insect colonies to add Bitcoin as an appetizer at Denny's, but we think it would be better if they add DASH because it taste much better.

Introducing Unicorn Rainbo Ass (URA). URA aims to provide high quality dessert toppings and conversion for insect colonies wanting to accept Dash. A short overview presentation is available here (presentation coming soon we are to lazy to do it right now).

Who are we?

We’re two brothers with one cup and a passion for driving adoption of anonymous and instant dessert toppings. We each bring different skills to the table with backgrounds in cake batter mixing, baking cookies, and many other stuff and things that we could go on and on about but who wants to hear about that? We split out time between New Zealand and Australia, currently we reside in Xanadu.

Amount requested vs. costs

We propose to request 69 DASH in a one time payment. This will provide us with capital to develop a beta version of our software and also help us hire a bunch of cake loving big people. Costs are very much an open ended question, but we believe URA is very important to the Dash ecosystems. We'll build as much as we can with the funds received, I mean it, you can really trust us. How could you not trust us we have a website, well soon we will. We expect to contribute additional funds from our own pockets on top of the DASH we hope to receive from the budget. We also believe 69 is a magical number that makes most geeky nerds horny so we figured if we pick that number we got a better shot of people voting yes.

Equity to Dash Foundation

As this is a for profit business we accept that we should give something back to the Dash community (in addition to building important infrastructure for mainstream Dash adoption). For every month of funding we receive we’ll be offing 5% of the business to the Dash foundation, and boy do we hope to have a shit tone of business.

Demo

We’ve built a demo site to so you can try out some early code. Visit unicornrainboass.xyz to give it a try (it's not up yet though, remember we are pretty lazy. For US $2 of Dash you’ll get two vinyl stickers posted anywhere in the world. At best we’ll probably break even on the sticker part, so even if you’re not going to vote yes on the proposal it would be great to if you’d buy some stickers (we may keep the sticker site going if there’s demand).

This is very early software so if you encounter any issues please send us a message at [email protected]

Proposal submission
https://www.dashwhale.org/p/Unicorn-Rainbo-Ass

Want to join us?

We are open to having other individuals join us to help build Unicorn Rainbo Ass. If you have cake building experience, or just know your way around a kitchen and wanna fry up some good tasting shit, or even if you have skills or capital that you can offer, send us a PM with some info, especially if you have capital, remember you can trust us.

Want to vote for us?
Vote yes and we pormise to try our best to make sure there's a pot of dash at each end of every rainbo that we shoot out of our asses.

Note:
We have been long time community members but we wish to remain private. Demo https://www.dash.org/forum/members/demo.5057/ can vogue for us. We are real, if you wanna know who we are ask him. There are a few other community members who can also vogue for us. We can let you know who they are if you wish.

dash-cli mnbudget vote-many 6f680738e2b590b299a2017eb1297726cc58cc3126374a3a218e79102c801071 yes

dash-cli mnbudget vote-many 6f680738e2b590b299a2017eb1297726cc58cc3126374a3a218e79102c801071 no
demo is that u? u shud really take a break from cypro man.

Hello kind community. So far it looks like we are not gaining the support needed to get this proposal passed. We believe the URA is 100% necessary for Dash and we encourage all masternode owners to vote yes. Please to the people voting no, this is not required but we would like to hear feedback on why you are voting no. Perhaps we could adjust our proposal slightly to get some more yes votes. If there are some changes try to make them small because we hate doing any actual real work.

demo is that u? u shud really take a break from cypro man.

No not demo at all. Although he will be posing in pictures for us soon, he will be our vogue

I don't understand why this proposal has so many haters.

Because most Dashers are blind to realness. We've got 46 upvotes so far and currently we are poaching a whale to see if he can show us support.

is it maybe because they mention the word "demo" into their proposal?

Not even. Can we set up the vogue?

Remember, you can trust us.

Can we set up the vogue?
Remember, you can trust us.

Thank you for you kind offer, I am flattered. But I cannot accept it because I hate pictures. I hate publicity also.

We've got 46 upvotes so far and currently we are poaching a whale to see if he can show us support.
If you catch this whale, then you can pass whatever proposal you wish. I am poaching the same whale hoping he will support my pre-proposal, so we could cooperate in this hunt. Cooperate means to summon the whale to live into the dashtalk waters, and then let the smartest and quickest to catch it.

Last edited:
Thank you for you kind offer, I am flattered. But I cannot accept it because I hate pictures. I hate publicity also.

If you catch this whale, then you can pass whatever proposal you wish. I am poaching the same whale hoping he will support my pre-proposal, so we could cooperate in this hunt. Cooperate means to summon the whale to live into the dashtalk waters, and then let the smartest and quickest to catch it.

Just dont go Moby Dick on us...

On a sidenote : unicorn/rainbow stuff really brighten up this forum, more please...

I noticed that your Avatar demonstrates that your unicorns have rainbos coming out of somewhere other than their asses. I feel that this misrepresentation harms your credibility.

It also marginalizes those who can't write their names in the snow so easily. I can't support a proposal that supports The Patriarchy.

Also, if you could do us the favor of calling it rain, that might help.

Will there be unicorn meat?

Will there be free donuts anywhere the unicorns will be on display?

Who will set them on fire if the original proposal author doesn't? I noticed there was no mention of how the unicorns will be set on fire, or the method(s) proposed for setting them on fire? Does the author not even intend to set them on fire?

I'm also curious how this affects the population of dust mites on Pluto, and if you're the ones responsible for de-planetizing it.

Last edited:
2A32B7F700000578-0-image-a-8_1435929057376.jpg

never give up

I noticed that your Avatar demonstrates that your unicorns have rainbos coming out of somewhere other than their asses. I feel that this misrepresentation harms your credibility.

It also marginalizes those who can't write their names in the snow so easily. I can't support a proposal that supports The Patriarchy.

Also, if you could do us the favor of calling it rain, that might help.

Will there be unicorn meat?

Will there be free donuts anywhere the unicorns will be on display?

Who will set them on fire if the original proposal author doesn't? I noticed there was no mention of how the unicorns will be set on fire, or the method(s) proposed for setting them on fire? Does the author not even intend to set them on fire?

I'm also curious how this affects the population of dust mites on Pluto, and if you're the ones responsible for de-planetizing it.

When you are full of rainbos it's hard to control where they come out of. How can we harm our credibility? We have a website or will soon which should suffice.

We are not trying to marginalize anybody but if it happens we believe it is their own fault. People can not blame us for shitting their pants or pissing the bed. What they can blame us for is if rainbos coming from our asses hits them in the head, we actually hope that happens every time. You ever have a rainbo shower? So much better than a golden shower. We wont call it rain, we are not cannibals either so no unicorn meat. Free doughnuts for sure but only for the cops. If the original author is hit by a buss we have designated @demo to set them on fire, he's already agreed to do that, he's also agreed to vogue for us. We really wanna see him vogue.

Since we submitted our proposal less than one week ago the population of dust mites on Pluto have almost tripled, we believe that if the proposal passes we can get that number up much higher. We did not de-plantetize Pluto, we plan on moving there with our proposal funds with our saved up money so we would actually prefer a vibrant healthy society when we arrive.

I'll start at the beginning...

Y'all should have yer own cups.

Best,
rc

We like to share everything because we are stingy with our money and everything is cheaper when you share.

2A32B7F700000578-0-image-a-8_1435929057376.jpg

never give up

Very gay, makes me happy. I wish those beautiful men had rainbos shooting out their asses. I'm wondering though how this is related to our proposal in anyway? Aside from the rainbos and fairies.

Anyways thanks to all who voted yes, it seems as though our proposal will not pass. We will save up another 5 dash and possibly re-submit in the future with some of the changes requested by community members. Less toppings for sure.

Last edited:
Ill vote the number if you agree to set them on fire. Ill also promote the vote the number if you agree to vogue for us.

It is for your own profit , to vote the number. You should vote the number regardless my agreement to set them on fire or not.

The number of the beast is already highly promoted (by Iron Maiden e.t.c.) No more promotion is needed, only understanding. You should help others to understand the number of the beast, regardless my agreement to vogue for you or not. And if they will understand the number, then they will vote for it. Because the word psefisato means not only "to count", "to reckon" but also "to vote" or "to decide".

Last edited:
It is for your own profit , to vote the number. You should vote the number regardless my agreement to set them on fire or not.

The number of the beast is already highly promoted (by Iron Maiden e.t.c.) No more promotion is needed, only understanding. You should help others to understand the number of the beast, regardless my agreement to vogue for you or not.

Why is voting with numbers more important than encouraging the insect colonies to add DASH as an Appetizer at Denny's? It's not. I want voting with numbers, but I also want you to help me make unicorn rainbo ass happen, and for that to happen we need you to vogue for us, and we need you to set the unicorns on fire in the event both of us and our cup is hit by a bus. If the cup survives you can keep it.

Why is voting with numbers more important than encouraging the insect colonies to add DASH as an Appetizer at Denny's? It's not. I want voting with numbers, but I also want you to help me make unicorn rainbo ass happen, and for that to happen we need you to vogue for us, and we need you to set the unicorns on fire in the event both of us and our cup is hit by a bus. If the cup survives you can keep it.

Why am I needed to vogue in order for URA to happen? URA surely can live (or die) without me. Nobody really needs me, I am sure about that.

Also how can I set up unicorns on fire? I have never done it before, and I dont know how this is done. Additionaly I have never seen a unicorn. So I do not feel suitable for this job.

And finnaly, what is this cup that can survive when hit by a bus?

Last edited:
Well, this is really unfortunate. I was all on board when you had a reasonable price. But now with Dash over $10, I just can't justify this proposal for 69 Dash.

Maybe if you could include pigs flying in the picture with Demo I would go for it. I think then it would be a fair value.

I volunteer the use of my pig catapult.

Since the Unicorns are not actually using their asses to spew the rainbos, If you could get them to shit chocolate donut holes, I'm in at the new price.

I honestly believe the current price increase is due to anticipation of this proposal's impending success. The mere thought of it would increase the price, which is helpful, since my Plutonian dust mite futures are pretty well fucked.

I agree. Rainbo showers are better than golden showers. But, don't rainbos involve rain? So, in a way, you are calling it rain... These inconsistencies make me doubt your veracity. I wasn't born yesterday, you know. I scraped together welfare fraud and allowance from my mommy and daddy to buy a Masternode back in Dec '15! I know my shit! I'm 34 years old, dammit! You can't fool me!

Back