• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A History of Bitcoin Crashes

Kind of funny how the article doesn't include the last one of Bitcoin's peak of $1200 to if I remember correctly, $400.

Kind of funny how the article doesn't include the last one of Bitcoin's peak of $1200 to if I remember correctly, $400.
Yeah, it was written before that, but I found it interesting anyway. Your numbers are correct, the last one was that big!

For those too worried about the price, here goes an incomplete history of Bitcoin crashes. It doesn't include the biggest one. I'm not saying this is what will happen to us, I'm just saying that cryptos are volatile and watching the price all the time isn't good.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timothylee/2013/04/11/an-illustrated-history-of-bitcoin-crashes/

Our drop is not really comparable - currently at 82% - 84% down from the all time high. So I will buy more with all I have next week and forget this disaster until it turns out to be a triumph :smile:

Back