• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

50 Dark Bounty for Masternode Guide Update

Sapereaude

Foundation Member
Offering a 50 Darkcoin Bounty : ) for an update to Tao's brilliant Masternode for dumies guide, to include the the new config file for setting up multiple master nodes from the same wallet and instructions informing them how to withdraw profits without stuffing up the node.

Cheers,
Sapereaude

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea on the structure of the masternode config, but to send coins, you'd enable coin control (list mode) and select all the payments vs selected the 1000 coin address blocks.

Offering a 50 Darkcoin Bounty : ) for an update to Tao's brilliant Masternode for dumies guide, to include the the new config file for setting up multiple master nodes from the same wallet and instructions informing them how to withdraw profits without stuffing up the node.

Cheers,
Sapereaude
I would gladly add this to my guide, when it becomes available. Hey, and thanks for the "brilliant" compliment!

As far as mentioning how to use coin control, I will add that by tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion. EDIT: Done!

masternode.conf format is as follows

Code:
192.168.0.1:9999 7qspZZJD3wsPifSzxZGnzo4HhR5Pd9MN2X9kGk4gPZi4LMJSvrE
192.168.0.2:9999 7rDDK21opuSHuu7eV2LdmBAunXWRUhVU3ZVek3frqYisnF4HyJL
[...]

And the Winner is ...>
50 to Flare

Woot Woot! Thanks Flare, Sent : ). Now I just gotta get it to work : p
Thanks! masternode.conf needs to be placed in the current working directory, so it ignores the datadir parameter at the moment.

"masternode start-many <password>" does return no result at the moment, so you need to look at debug.log to figure out if it worked.

Note: start-many is still in alpha state and may not work as expected. For me it worked on 3 out of 4 nodes.

Thanks! masternode.conf needs to be placed in the current working directory, so it ignores the datadir parameter at the moment.

"masternode start-many <password>" does return no result at the moment, so you need to look at debug.log to figure out if it worked.

Note: start-many is still in alpha state and may not work as expected. For me it worked on 3 out of 4 nodes.

Awsome

Back