• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

20 thousand Free State Project libertarians... we need a budget proposal for this

nightowl

HI Guys

Source: I admit I got this from the big bad /r/bitcoin.

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/20-tho...ct-libertarians-pledge-move-to-new-hampshire/

If we can just get someone in there and explain to them why Dash Evolution will be easier for the community to use (especially non-technical people), that would be awesome. I'm pretty sure they will have monthly meetings and these meetings might be a great place to introduce Dash to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok smart ass :tongue:, I mean is she going to the conference! She may be out of town too, she travels a lot.

I've seen a documentary about that place. Lots of people live together there in a close knit community. I'm thinking the conference will take place in the near vicinity somewhere.

Let's find out. Go ahead and ask her. :)

I've seen a documentary about that place. Lots of people live together there in a close knit community. I'm thinking the conference will take place in the near vicinity somewhere.

Let's find out. Go ahead and ask her. :)

i have her email as well
let me know if i should reach ?

i have her email as well
let me know if i should reach ?
I'm talking to her on Twitter, but your help would be appreciated!

She may be busy from the sounds of it, but we'll see. It would be a shame to miss that, it's perfect for us. If it doesn't work out, maybe next year.

Guys, so I wake up this morning, make some coffee, do my ritual reading of "recent posts" on the dash forum.... and.... Goosebumps! (I would not lie about that).

THIS. PLACE. IS. AWESOME!

Thank you to everyone! You guys ROCK! We are truly becoming a worldwide "Decentralized Company" in every sense of the word.

Timezones? Screw that, we eat timezones for breakfast!

As for the Amanda suggestion: perfect, just perfect.

Thank you guys!

I don't see a link to the event, but I assume it's this one? https://freestateproject.org/events

Perhaps we should be preparing for the Summer event? Then we'd have the time to get a speaker in there?

In this case, definitely not a technical speaker, Amanda would indeed be awesome for this, I just hope she'd consider it :)

What do you all think though? We would have a good amount of time to prepare for this if it were for the Summer event :)

Guys, so I wake up this morning, make some coffee, do my ritual reading of "recent posts" on the dash forum.... and.... Goosebumps! (I would not lie about that).

THIS. PLACE. IS. AWESOME!

Thank you to everyone! You guys ROCK! We are truly becoming a worldwide "Decentralized Company" in every sense of the word.

Timezones? Screw that, we eat timezones for breakfast!

As for the Amanda suggestion: perfect, just perfect.

Thank you guys!
Well, you got the ball rolling by picking out a perfect use case group for Dash. So Thank YOU!

I don't see a link to the event, but I assume it's this one? https://freestateproject.org/events

Perhaps we should be preparing for the Summer event? Then we'd have the time to get a speaker in there?

In this case, definitely not a technical speaker, Amanda would indeed be awesome for this, I just hope she'd consider it :)

What do you all think though? We would have a good amount of time to prepare for this if it were for the Summer event :)
You've missed my earlier post. There's the event link.

6 months is a lifetime in crypto.

Hey Guys

I was about to just jump in and take action and mail that address InTheWoods posted (thank you), but decided since this is all official I'd ask you to please check my grammar and sentence structure. English is not my first language and I constantly make grammar mistakes.

So please chop and change (you won't hurt my feelings in the slightest... I can take it), and lets get this email out to them tomorrow (monday). Just enquiring won't hurt

Dear Sir/Madam

We would like more information about the speaker schedule at the Liberty Forum on 18 February 2016, as we would like to present our product to your community.

Dash Digital Currency has been in the making for 2 years. In the same way that everyday applications made the core of the Internet, TCP/IP, easier to use (for example email, Whatsapp), Dash is built on top of Bitcoin (the TCP/IP of money) and made blockchain technology easier to use.

Our community deeply understand the idea of Constitutional money, and I'm sure the Liberty Forum members will enjoy what we have to present.

Kind Regards

I say better go with:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are considering booking a speaking appointment at the Liberty Forum event on behalf of the DASH project.

DASH is a private cryptocurrency with instant transactions, that has a current market cap of $26 million US Dollars. You can find information about our Dash project by visiting the dash.org website.

Do you have any available speaking slots? If so what are the costs for booking a speaking slot?

Best regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
I say better go with:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are considering booking a speaking appointment at the Liberty Forum event on behalf of the DASH project.

DASH is a private cryptocurrency with instant transactions, that has a current market cap of $26 million US Dollars. You can find information about our Dash project by visiting the dash.org website.

Do you have any available speaking slots? If so what are the costs for booking a speaking slot?

Best regards,

Perfect! Thank you for taking the time InTheWoods

Guys I'm more than happy to send the email but from many dealings with American companies before, the timezone is an issue here (there's usually a 24 hour delay between replies).

Anyone here willing to liaise with them? If not I'll take care of it, no problem :smile:

Back