• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Secret Agent infiltration Flow

Alright then.

Referee on. More power to you.

Seeing as I never intended to piss anyone off today, I'm just going to let you guys do as you please, I said my piece. I have no problem being tolerant. I guess some people do and I should respect that.

If you all want to be dicks to people instead of have a helpful mind set, no one is going to stop you. It's not my job to say anything, and thats a great point.

Just not sure you expect to ever have a successful community when its one big circle jerk. I must be retarded though.

Seeing as I never intended to piss anyone off today, I'm just going to let you guys do as you please, I said my piece. I have no problem being tolerant. I guess some people do and I should respect that.

If you all want to be dicks to people instead of have a helpful mind set, no one is going to stop you. It's not my job to say anything, and thats a great point.

Just not sure you expect to ever have a successful community when its one big circle jerk. I must be retarded though.

Your judging people based on how they treat 1 person. As I said before I've helped numerous people and my doors always open.

TheDashGuy

Sometimes a kick in the ass is a step forward. The question is not what Dash can do for Craig. The question is what can Craig do for Dash.

The guy is after money and wants to improve his material in order to get tips. I've watched the stuff he put out. He's not your average shy user that needs a gentle touch.

I'll just leave this here and be done with it. Say whatever you please.

tol·er·ance
ˈtäl(ə)rəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
    "the tolerance of corruption"

TheDashGuy

Sometimes a kick in the ass is a step forward. The question is not what Dash can do for Craig. The question is what can Craig do for Dash.

The guy is after money and wants to improve his material in order to get tips. I've watched the stuff he put out. He's not your average shy user that needs a gentle touch.
TRUE, I can take it hard anal all day

craigrant

Here is why you don't deserve any tips and why you are not half as clever as you think you are:

^private companies like private proof of stake blockchains which already have instant transactions like Ripple or Stellar
^private blockchains are easy to control, verify identity of users and so on
^the proof of work which DASH uses would be a waste of resources for companies
^companies like to control the coin supply hence proof of stake is better option. they just issue a big amount like a central bank and distribute that around.
^DASH is not a company like Ripple Labs or Stellar
^removing the anonymity from DASH would be really stupid since this is a niche where DASH has the upper hand currently
^once decentralized exchanges are introduced big names like Bitstamp or Kraken can go plough themselves

Ok, so now I change my mind about removing anonymity right now, but eventually that feature of DASH should fade to the background and while it's still available is never talked about like it means anything or is of importance, like it's an extra feature nobody cares about

Ok, so now I change my mind about removing anonymity right now, but eventually that feature of DASH should fade to the background and while it's still available is never talked about like it means anything or is of importance, like it's an extra feature nobody cares about
We will make it so that only agents with level 3 clearance or above hear about it.

You can be yourself while still considering different points of view. That's how you better yourself.
Yes, your words ring true, and I am seeing that anonymity is not such a bad thing for DASH right now,I had no idea it was used for betting, so attacking it at this present time with DASH is like taking the crutch from a one legged man

Yes, your words ring true, and I am seeing that anonymity is not such a bad thing for DASH right now,I had no idea it was used for betting, so attacking it at this present time with DASH is like taking the crutch from a one legged man
Attaboy! Leave us our crutches. We may have something here with this privacy thing, right?

Attaboy! Leave us our crutches. We may have something here with this privacy thing, right?
yes, and actually I had no problem with it until I saw another dash member complaining about it, so I made a video, and from that point I just been going with the flow, I really don't care about anything.. I am all about having FUN (fly up now)

yes, and actually I had no problem with it until I saw another dash member complaining about it, so I made a video, and from that point I just been going with the flow, I really don't care about anything.. I am all about having FUN (fly up now)
I like the cut of your jib, Mr. Grant...

Back