• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Secret Agent infiltration Flow

TheDashGuy

And who assigned you the role of referee/police ?:)

The guy came here and started using colorful language so I guess he can handle it. What goes around comes around. You didn't seem to have a problem with that. By the contrary you've encouraged him which I found to be weird to say the least.

TheDashGuy

And who assigned you the role of referee/police ?:)

The guy came here and started using colorful language so I guess he can handle it. What goes around comes around. You didn't seem to have a problem with that. By the contrary you've encouraged him which I found to be weird to say the least.

Do you see anyone else getting off their ass to do this low level marketing? Didn't think so. His audience knows what they are watching.

Let the man make his dumb videos.

TheDashGuy

Many of your posts on this forum is telling people what to do and how to act. Go easy on the referee/policing thing. Doesn't work. No need to be such a control freak.

Tip me Dash--->> XysKKaBmhZ5d34jDR6V9XYAFjFyeiCKDpK

A dash member insisted I show my bank statement, and I said no, then he/she called me a pussy, so here you go
gg-png.2118
I requested this originally but I never called you a pussy.

Wow, this reminds me of Bitcoin Reddit, very sad indeed, just be free and have fun
It's been a kind of closed environment here, with likeminded individuals of similar style. I happen to like you, Craig. I don't agree with everything, but I like you. This really is our first test as a community towards tolerance of such radically different views from inside the community.

Are you open-minded, Craig? Are you willing to consider our point of view and meet somewhere in the middle? If so, I know you could be a real asset to Dash, no bullshit.

It's been a kind of closed environment here, with likeminded individuals of similar style. I happen to like you, Craig. I don't agree with everything, but I like you. This really is our first test as a community towards tolerance of such radically different views from inside the community.

Are you open-minded, Craig? Are you willing to consider our point of view and meet somewhere in the middle? If so, I know you could be a real asset to Dash, no bullshit.
I am not smart enough to see any of your pints of view, all I can do is be my self

TheDashGuy

See what I mean?! Not even craigrant here likes the excessive policing.

I give up, you obviously don't get it. Enjoy being a negative influence to people less intelligent than you. It's a rather large turnoff and I hope other users don't end up thinking like you, because if you do were doomed.

Do you hear the stupid shit people say about economics on the daily? I don't see you hunting them down with pitch forks. Don't be so entitled.

Go ahead, scare the guy off like you are so inclined to do, thanks for the -1 Dash user. Hope that helped our cause.

Why bother? The ones who feel superior always end up scaring these kinds of people off anyways. He'll move onto the next coin until someone welcomes him with open arms, no matter what comes out of his mouth.

You can be yourself while still considering different points of view. That's how you better yourself.
I was hired to find out and recover 2 million units of dash that are secretly being hidden and used to manipulate the market. To achieve my goal, I must first attack anonymity

craigrant it might be a good idea to put all your videos in ONE thread. A new thread every day makes the Gerneral Discussion section very confusing to browse. Thanks.

Why bother? The ones who feel superior always end up scaring these kinds of people off anyways. He'll move onto the next coin until someone welcomes him with open arms, no matter what comes out of his mouth.

Does the guy look scared to you? He's fully engaged and willing to prove himself. :) Not sure he's got what it takes though.

With all due respect, I said LOW level.

meaning, Fox news type low level.

You wanna be the Fox news of Dash? Didn't think so. :] But someone has to do it.

Anyways, I'm done here. I'm losing my patience with the atmosphere today.

With all due respect you're still a little new here. I Can gurantee you my podcast has accurate information and is produced at a higher level than Craigs show.

Do I want to make a fox news like show about DASH? Not at all. Does craig? No. He wants to find a hidden 2 million DASH and talk about shit he doesn't know about. I've been low level marketing DASH for well over a year now.

And by the way. By telling people how to respond to craig, you essentially are doing the same shit you are badgering said people for. It's a double standard.

With all due respect your still a little new here. I Can gurantee you my podcast has accurate information and is produced at a higher level than Craigs show.

Do I want to make a fox news like show about DASH? Not at all. Does craig? No. He wants to find a didden 2 million DASH and talk about shit he doesn't know about. I've been low level marketing DASH for well over a year now.

And by the way. By telling people how to respond to craig, you essentially are doing the same shit you are badgering said people for. It's a double standard.

Alright then.

Hate on. More power to you.

Back