• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Secret Agent infiltration Flow

craigrant

Tip me Dash--->> XysKKaBmhZ5d34jDR6V9XYAFjFyeiCKDpK

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XysKKaBmhZ5d34jDR6V9XYAFjFyeiCKDpK.htm

A dash member insisted I show my bank statement, and I said no, then he/she called me a pussy, so here you go
gg-png.2118

Last edited by a moderator:
craigrant

Here is why you don't deserve any tips and why you are not half as clever as you think you are:

^private companies like private proof of stake blockchains which already have instant transactions like Ripple or Stellar
^private blockchains are easy to control, verify identity of users and so on
^the proof of work which DASH uses would be a waste of resources for companies
^companies like to control the coin supply hence proof of stake is better option. they just issue a big amount like a central bank and distribute that around.
^DASH is not a company like Ripple Labs or Stellar
^removing the anonymity from DASH would be really stupid since this is a niche where DASH has the upper hand currently
^once decentralized exchanges are introduced big names like Bitstamp or Kraken can go plough themselves

craigrant

Here is why you don't deserve any tips and why you are not half as clever as you think you are:

^private companies like private proof of stake blockchains which already have instant transactions like Ripple or Stellar
^companies like to control the coin supply hence proof of stake is better option. they just issue a big amount and distribute that around.
^removing the anonymity from DASH would be really stupid since this is a niche where DASH has the upper hand currently
^once decentralized exchanges are introduced big names like Bitstamp or Kraken can go plough themselves
asking for tips is a distraction tactic, it's like a mental hack, cause most people fear money, I was getting tips before I started asking for tips, so asking for tips effectively ended me getting tips, as tips reduce my ability to make effective changes, giving a tip to me is like giving yourself a mental pass from everything I say.. I had to do the same thing with bitcoin when I started getting too much bitcoin tips, I created a method to send back 90 percent of the tips and called it The "Bitcoin Pot Of Gold" you can search for that to see what I'm talking about

dcamb

Not really. :) Just trying to get the lazy ass cracker to work for those tips and educated himself a bit before making those poorly informed videos.

Yes, but you have missed the point. You SOUND mean, bitter and superior. Not saying you are, but coming across like that is NOT socially intelligent :)

dcamb

Not really. :) Just trying to get the lazy ass cracker to work for those tips and educated himself a bit before making those poorly informed videos.
I purchased a bag of crackers because the brand name was Cracker Barrel(the restaurant chain), and the crackers were the color black

Yes, but you have missed the point. You SOUND mean, bitter and superior. Not saying you are, but coming across like that is NOT socially intelligent :)

I know how I sound and I'm perfectly happy with that.

The kiss ass "socially intelligent" part I can apply quite well just that I see absolutely no reason for it in this case.

TheDashGuy

You mean bro, right? What are you, forum police? You keep interjecting like this in several threads. Not sure that's really necessary. You come across as a nuisance. And stop liking all posts indiscriminately ffs.

Said wordage goes well with the flow this guy's talking about.

I know how I sound and I'm perfectly happy with that.

The kiss ass "socially intelligent" part I can apply quite well just that I see absolutely no reason for it in this case.

Yep, that's the trouble with most socially unintelligent people: they hardly ever think it's important to be pleasant :)

TheDashGuy

You mean bro, right? What are you, forum police? You keep interjecting like this in several threads. Not sure that's really necessary. You come across as a nuisance. And stop liking all posts indiscriminately ffs.

Said wordage goes well with the flow this guy's talking about.

I'm stressing that people should be more tolerant.

This isn't your technology, you can't just tell people to go away.

I don't care if you agree or not, you are hindering Dash more than he is by tossing around hateful language.

Noone said he was right, but hes obviously got you all riled up playing HIS game, so whos the one being a noob here?

Edit: All i'm saying is, your attitude isn't welcoming to newcomers. Don't be a dick.

Yep, that's the trouble with most socially unintelligent people: they hardly ever think it's important to be pleasant :)

Some may not find your swastika very pleasant dear socially intelligent forum member. You may wanna tone it down a bit.

craigrant

^companies like to control the coin supply hence proof of stake is better option. they just issue a big amount like a central bank and distribute that around.

1LDEp1T87tUgZo943wcJjseE3s5oVVdWL

Send a tip to the Bitcoin Pot Of Gold
and receive a tip back on Saturday night
Tips less than 0.003 BTC go to Craig Grant, and are not included in the pot :)
80% = Sent equally to every wallet address that sent bitcoin to the pot
10% = Goes back into the pot to start the new cycle
10% = Craig Grant, have fun :)

https://blockchain.info/address/1LDEp1T87tUgZo943wcJjseE3s5oVVdWL

:)

TheDashGuy

Games are fun to play and bit of drama generates traffic. People love some drama. ;)

Ok fair enough, just don't go bringing me into this, I'm playing referee here. You guys keep on forgetting we should welcome stupid retarded ass opinions early on, so we can find better ways to overcome them. Not everyone is going to get this stuff right off the bat, and some will never get it. So we might as well get some practice.

Back