• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashcurex official thread

BiteMyShinyMetalAss your indeed enormous charge is a "present" from the banks, not our fee. When you are sending one fiat currency to the account held in other fiat currency (in your case USD to GBP), banks exchange the money on highly unfavourable rates, simply to rip off more money as a client cannot do anything about it.

The best idea to not let the bank do this, let's face it, scam, is to transfer always to the bank accounts held in the same currency: you should think about opening a USD account.

Hello friends,

Here's a little heads up about our "to do" list:

1. InstantX integration is almost ready, we are performing last tests
2. We plan a huge promo for you, which will probably launch in sync with InstantX

Last, but not least:
3. We are finalizing a project which will give you an option to buy Dashcurex cryptotrader prepaid cards!

Details:
Soon we will implement, besides verified and unverified account types, a third option: Cryptotrader account. It will be fully anonymous, with:
Deposits - Dash
Withdrawals - Dash, Dashcurex cryptotrader prepaid card.

Please stay tuned!

Looking forward to it guys!
You`re rocking with the ideas and the stuff you`re always keep developing as the heart of dash does.

Hello friends,

Here's a little heads up about our "to do" list:

1. InstantX integration is almost ready, we are performing last tests
2. We plan a huge promo for you, which will probably launch in sync with InstantX

Last, but not least:
3. We are finalizing a project which will give you an option to buy Dashcurex cryptotrader prepaid cards!

Details:
Soon we will implement, besides verified and unverified account types, a third option: Cryptotrader account. It will be fully anonymous, with:
Deposits - Dash
Withdrawals - Dash, Dashcurex cryptotrader prepaid card.

Please stay tuned!
This is great news, but at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I know for a fact that you have missed out on a LOT of customers due to the BTC transfer issue.

I would love for you to succeed, but it is in your best interests to deal with this issue. I want to promote you, but please work with us to address concerns. Become the first stand-alone Dash exchange.

Cheers,

Tao

This is great news, but at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I know for a fact that you have missed out on a LOT of customers due to the BTC transfer issue.

I would love for you to succeed, but it is in your best interests to deal with this issue. I want to promote you, but please work with us to address concerns. Become the first stand-alone Dash exchange.

Cheers,

Tao

Yes, thats what i wanted to ask. Thats the most important thing to me, will be direct bitcoin deposits and removal or not, as otherwise nothing else matters...

Hey friends,

We know that we were supposed to launch this promo a little bit later, but... we just couldn't wait.

0% fees until January.

Wanted to try DASH? The time is now!

:)
Fajnie fajnie, napewno skorzystam z promocji. Mam dodatkowe pytanie, czy kiedy sie wyplaca Dash, to ten Dash jest zmiksowany czy nie?

Works for me now! One minute i think, i will set my principles aside and put an ask order, but then I log in, get super annoyed there is no bitcoin deposit and say f* it... Wont lower my standards :) But the exchange is working now, at least for me :)

You guys are better off by connecting 2 exchanges into 1 like it was with bitfinex, so you would get more people who want to trade bticoin and dash with cash on a same exchange...

Why there is such a huge bid-ask spread at the moment at dashcurex ?

DASH/BTC BID 0.0004 ASK 0.0090
There is no volume there yet, and there won't be until Dashcurex.com does these two things:
1. Implements InstantX (waiting on Core Team)
2. Enables BTC transfers on-site (dragging feet on this only cements Poloniex as the defacto Dash exchange)

I really want to see Dashcurex succeed, but they need to step up and get it done, so we can promote them fully. I still hear these issues.

There is no volume there yet, and there won't be until Dashcurex.com does these two things:
1. Implements InstantX (waiting on Core Team)
2. Enables BTC transfers on-site (dragging feet on this only cements Poloniex as the defacto Dash exchange)

I really want to see Dashcurex succeed, but they need to step up and get it done, so we can promote them fully. I still hear these issues.
Thanks Tao! Promo like "0% fee until January" is a joke given that incommensurate bid-ask spread...

Did you have any issues with withdrawing/depositing 2-5 BTC into Poloniex?

Back