• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Would you like the dash coins to be distributed rightly between generations ? (version 3)

Would you like the dash coins to be distributed rightly between generations? (poll version 3)

• Total voters
Never heard of it.

Tezos had the second largest initial Coin Offer that ever occured. Tezos ICO earned approximately the 1/6 of the whole dash capitalization. The first largest ICO was filecoin.

I knew that Tezos will become great, and I early advised Dash community to contact and fund Tezos. They didnt listen to me. Now I think its too late, Tezos people have a lot of money and probably they will try to compet Dash.

Last edited:
we need more distribution overseas not in america.

most previous budget proposals are in the USA. USA government was the one

who screw up the whole world.

For your info, this is the initial reaction of the Tezos community in the same poll. 65% no.
Dash community had a similar initial result (66% no)

Last edited:
Demo, if I send you some dash (it wont be much) will you please promise to divide it into millions of pieces and distribute it 'rightly' to the masses for me?

Please provide a detailed plan for how you will do this.

Thanks.

So what about this promise?

I'm not satisfied that you have provided a sufficiently realistic plan as I had requested above.

I therefore formally withdraw the offer.

Thank you for your interest.

Goodbye.

You withdraw the offer anyway?
Or if I ll try to provide a new realistic plan, you may reconsider?

I mean, is the specific plan your problem, or the idea itself?

You withdraw the offer anyway?
Or if I ll try to provide a new realistic plan, you may reconsider?

I mean, is the specific plan your problem, or the idea itself?
I refer you to my previous comment above. Specifically "Goodbye."

His "vote the numbers" concept is a half-measure solution of a real budget system failure. His limited ability to understand it, and limited creativity in deriving a solution, lead him to a dumb conclusion. But, it proves that even his dumb ass can see that there is a problem, and it remains un-addressed.

We should be are allowed to "vote the numbers" only in case there is no theory that proves that a specific number fits the best.
So we "vote the numbers" because we accept that we have a limited ability to prove which the correct number is.
Instead of picking the wrong number, the creative solution indicates a try and error method (via voting) until the correct number is discovered.

Back