• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where is the new website? It's Q2

hey
sorry for the late reply , totally missed this thread

yes we are at work
we had a bit of a glitch in the beginning that is why we are running late (pulled up that horse from the wrong side up)
we have this now on track , structure is pretty much in place , designer next ,....

I know we are slow with this but a team over 5 time zones + endless amount of content which has to be organised and brought under 1 page (incl endless ideas and communications ) just takes time :rolleyes:

depends
does not have to be a company , can be just a designer , independent /freelance people ... we are on it and working with recomondation a and connections

Ok, I was asking because Evan told in his thread that you have already contacted a company.

contacted yes
nothing signed
:wink:

But what about this quote from this thread..
https://dashtalk.org/threads/where-is-the-new-website-its-q2.8489/

Well - I did not ask you to explain if I am too busy or not nor to be my spokes-man - stop this please.

As mentioned before - there will be a communication with the monthly report.
Simple explanation: No company is building anything for us at the moment - this is only internal team working on this topic (first part with the external vendor is done).

There was a company and it scares me that internal communication is not clear. You guys need to be on the same page.

I'm not trying to rush the website anymore. That's fine take your time. But let's get the correct information out there to those that ask instead of two contradictory statements.

Also I'm told Minotaur holds the remaining funds from this proposal because only a portion was spent.
Can someone tell us if the remaining funds are held in dash or fiat? And how much? Since this proposal was passed ages ago, if remaining funds are held in dash, with price increase the fund should be pretty large no? So if you guys are no longer paying the company are you guys paying yourselves for the work?

But what about this quote from this thread..
https://dashtalk.org/threads/where-is-the-new-website-its-q2.8489/

There was a company and it scares me that internal communication is not clear. You guys need to be on the same page.

I'm not trying to rush the website anymore. That's fine take your time. But let's get the correct information out there to those that ask instead of two contradictory statements.

Also I'm told Minotaur holds the remaining funds from this proposal because only a portion was spent.
Can someone tell us if the remaining funds are held in dash or fiat? And how much? Since this proposal was passed ages ago, if remaining funds are held in dash, with price increase the fund should be pretty large no? So if you guys are no longer paying the company are you guys paying yourselves for the work?

yes there was a company in the beginning
(as i mentioned above as 'glitch')
we do not work with them anymore
the funds are in US$ , the exact number i have to check
no we are not paying ourself , why would we :)what:)

yes there was a company in the beginning
(as i mentioned above as 'glitch')
we do not work with them anymore
the funds are in US$ , the exact number i have to check
no we are not paying ourself , why would we :)what:)

Well you said they were contacted, kot said they did work, big difference.

Why should you pay yourselves? Because are you guys not doing work on the website silly goose. I think it would be fair to compensate those who are doing web work from the website funds because That was the intention of the fund.

Not trying to make controversy just needed clarification, thank you sir for your response.

Well you said they were contacted, kot said they did work, big difference.

Why should you pay yourselves? Because are you guys not doing work on the website silly goose. I think it would be fair to compensate those who are doing web work from the website funds because That was the intention of the fund.

Not trying to make controversy just needed clarification, thank you sir for your response.

please reread tungfa's post and especially this line : no we are not paying ourself , why would we (:what:)
i'm not sure why you replied with an accusation, its a flatout deny. i mean .. why would they ? really ? it would just hurt them in the end.

so lets just give them some time to get this finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
please reread tungfa's post and especially this line : no we are not paying ourself , why would we :)what:)
i'm not sure why you replied with an accusation, its a flatout deny. i mean .. why would they ? really ? it would just hurt them in the end.

You post makes no sense. I didn't accuse anything???? Wtf are you talking about?????

You post makes no sense. I didn't accuse anything???? Wtf are you talking about?????

when someone types "no we are not paying ourself , why would we (:what:)" its not to ask why they would do that.. its to indicate that ofcourse they didnt do that.
so there is no need to follow up on that .. its used as a line to just emphasize they wouldnt do that sort of thing.

"Why should you pay yourselves? Because are you guys not doing work on the website silly goose. I think it would be fair to compensate those who are doing web work from the website funds because That was the intention of the fund. "" ----> unnecessay

when someone types "no we are not paying ourself , why would we :)what:)" its not to ask why they would do that.. its to indicate that ofcourse they didnt do that.
so there is no need to follow up on that .. its used as a line to just emphasize they wouldnt do that sort of thing.

Maybe that's how you interpret things buddy but not in my boat. It was a question so I answered.

My remarks were not condescending they were sincere. You don like me that's fine, but mind your own business.

this is not about not liking you, this is about addressing miscommunication that seems to be taking place right there and then.

You seem to be the only person who is confused and thinks there is miscommunication. Tungfa and I have built a special bond, if there's is miscommunication he will surly let me know. Your input is not necessary because you are currently wrong. Thanks and have a great day.

You seem to be the only person who is confused and thinks there is miscommunication. Tungfa and I have built a special bond, if there's is miscommunication he will surly let me know. Your input is not necessary because you are currently wrong. Thanks and have a great day.
sure, have a great day too Mr Right

edit : see my next post, actually you are right .. again my apologies.

Hi guys,
Let me give you a PM status report from this project.
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/25002225/03.2016 New-Website-Design-Project-Status-Report.pdf?api=v2

PS. The more time I will have, the more reports like this I am going to produce and share on regular basis. At the moment I am working on effective framework to share the information with all stakeholders (I know it is a serious issue and it needs to be improved, although it is not easy when I still have my daily job (to be changed soon)). The reports will be linked to the monthly team report.
PS.2. I will open the document space as soon as I verify if it does not contain any personal information except my name.
PS.3. I would like to ask for some more patience and understanding in general (not only with this project). I observe some aggression last times. Please remember that we all have families, children, daily jobs and private life. We are not hired and paid here. We cannot spend infinite time working for Dash and can dedicate really little time on the forum - this is still a hobby for majority of us (e.g. I feel happy when I can dedicate about 2-4 hours a day for the project (+ weekends). If I spent 1-2 hours on the forum, then half of my time could be considered as non-productive. Therefore our presence on the forum is limited and we cannot address every single question). In my opinion, there should be more understanding for voluntary work. We could expect a lot from freelancers or vendors who were hired and paid to deliver on time and within the budget. Volunteers - different story. Expectations should be different in my opinion.

Back