• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What a nice offer sent to me in an email. Steal peoples BTC wallets.

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Steal Peoples Bitcoin Wallets Want to make some fast money using Bitcoin? Why not Steal other peoples valuable wallets? You can do just that with the following code. https://www.btcdlc.com/shop/AugShop Only priced at 1.5 BTC, Usua
To
xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com.au
Today at 9:49 AM
This message contains blocked images.
Show Images
Change this setting

Want to make some fast money using Bitcoin?
Why not Steal other peoples valuable wallets?
You can do just that with the following code.
https://www.btcdlc.com/shop/AugShop
Only priced at 1.5 BTC, Usually 5 BTC, You can send the code to anyone and it will upload their wallets to an FTP server of your choice.
The Fun thing is, They wont even know you have their wallet until its too late!
Did you know that most people do not encrypt their wallets?
Supported Wallets
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Paycoin
Darkcoin
Dash
Namecoin
Any Other Coin You Wish!
So why not join the fun and get rich like everyone else. Download WalletStealer today. Edit the simple code using AutoIT and send to people and get rich!
Regards,
Josh Michael

Business must be bad in stealing wallets as they need to advertise. What gets me is how the Fxxk they got my email to send me that shit.
I just checked all wallets and made sure I had them protected.
How did you check your wallets?

Made sure I had them password protected and backed up. I found I had one Dash wallet that I had recently started and hadn't set a password.
Cool. Are you on windows? Windows users have to be more cautious than other os users.

Cool. Are you on windows? Windows users have to be more cautious than other os users.
Yeah, windows, and I don't open emails on my PC's. I let my iPhone do the dirty work as it only takes opening one link to get shafted these days.

Well spotted, keep up the good work :rolleyes:
Thx. Now It has me wondering, how vulnerable is Dash to this steal or is it a straight out scam?
Why not build the Dash wallets with a mandatory password protect instead of being optional?

LOL. Let me see. I can steal all the money I want, so instead of doing that ..... the plan is to sell the concept to others???

This is like the guys that sell the sports or stock or horse picks. If you can pick the winners, why not just go bet them yourself and don't waste time selling them!

I recently fully switched to Ubuntu for that reason. Although I have never had a serious security problem in windows in more than 20 years, I was tired of being so worried.

Steal Peoples Bitcoin Wallets Want to make some fast money using Bitcoin? Why not Steal other peoples valuable wallets? You can do just that with the following code. https://www.btcdlc.com/shop/AugShop Only priced at 1.5 BTC, Usua
To
xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com.au
Today at 9:49 AM
This message contains blocked images.
Show Images
Change this setting

Want to make some fast money using Bitcoin?
Why not Steal other peoples valuable wallets?
You can do just that with the following code.
Only priced at 1.5 BTC, Usually 5 BTC, You can send the code to anyone and it will upload their wallets to an FTP server of your choice.
The Fun thing is, They wont even know you have their wallet until its too late!
Did you know that most people do not encrypt their wallets?
Supported Wallets
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Paycoin
Darkcoin
Dash
Namecoin
Any Other Coin You Wish!
So why not join the fun and get rich like everyone else. Download WalletStealer today. Edit the simple code using AutoIT and send to people and get rich!
Regards,
Josh Michael

Criminals are losing all perspective. A few days ago we received a message through the Dash site of a guy asking for technical help to buy Dash with a stolen credit card (he openly admited that!!!!).

Criminals are losing all perspective. A few days ago we received a message through the Dash site of a guy asking for technical help to buy Dash with a stolen credit card (he openly admited that!!!!).
Did you get the numbers and expiry date of the credit card? lol jk

Thx. Now It has me wondering, how vulnerable is Dash to this steal or is it a straight out scam?
Why not build the Dash wallets with a mandatory password protect instead of being optional?

It is very bandwidth intensive to do screen grabs constantly regarding hacks(and even impossible on a bad connection), most will be some sort of key logging without monitoring where the mouse is. What you should do is go into another window(eg a notepad empty file or something) when you 're entering your wallet password and enter some letters into there, and then finish off your password, then do a few more letters in some other window and jumble it all up (while still entering the correct password of course)

So in the ascii key log, this will produce a string of letters with your password split up in the middle somewhere and hard to identify, a useful little trick especially if you happen to be in an internet cafe one day and you gotta do some internet banking or log into an exchange to do a Dash deal.

It is very bandwidth intensive to do screen grabs constantly regarding hacks(and even impossible on a bad connection), most will be some sort of key logging without monitoring where the mouse is. What you should do is go into another window(eg a notepad empty file or something) when you 're entering your wallet password and enter some letters into there, and then finish off your password, then do a few more letters in some other window and jumble it all up (while still entering the correct password of course)

So in the ascii key log, this will produce a string of letters with your password split up in the middle somewhere and hard to identify, a useful little trick especially if you happen to be in an internet cafe one day and you gotta do some internet banking or log into an exchange to do a Dash deal.
Have to call this "Sub-Ethers tip of the day". Great idea!

For those of you considering switching to Linux/Ubuntu, take a look at system76.com

Back