• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

i decided to donate a small amount of tdash to UdjinM6 vacation because frankly he deserves it :tongue:

To: yAUTpqhxrp311S5U2hAMugkmT4ZaRzi8jM
Transaction ID: 25a495d0baccdbe395f9fb8b9321489214d7edf83a3d57fabfbd72c20db89444-000

I like #2 + what qwizzie proposed (all first, save later)

I implemented #2 for transaction-date and transaction-type. The other 2 (prefix and amount) are IMO search fields and shouldn't be pre-filled on startup.

what I proposed (to ask user first time he hit mix button and give him some notes)

2 questions:
  1. is there already a QSetting which indicates that someone mixes for the very first time? If not I'll create one.
  2. Would it be sufficient to create a popup with the text 'If you don't want to see internal Darksend fees/transactions select "Most Common" as Type on the "Transactions" tab' ?

Edit: to late for complains, it's already done: https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/399
smilebreit.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the proposals showing on my wallet: http://pastebin.com/Lm3PYbYH
(it's a long list, dashtalk complained so I had to use pastebin.)
We need to start voting now?

Please vote "No" on "molishopping", I want to see if it's really not going to get paid. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Actually, I'm using the same payment address for all of my 3 proposals (by mistake)... And most of my proposals got listed multiple times... Can we scrap this and start over, eduffield ?

eh guys its okay to set your budget proposals on a different name "proposal-chooseyrownproposalname'' with a different wallet address (pref your own so you can monitor your own incoming proposal payments) because right now a lot of qwizzie variation proposals (not by me) have sprung up with my wallet address attached to them, according moli's pastebin..

I implemented #2 for transaction-date and transaction-type. The other 2 (prefix and amount) are IMO search fields and shouldn't be pre-filled on startup.

2 questions:
  1. is there already a QSetting which indicates that someone mixes for the very first time? If not I'll create one.
  2. Would it be sufficient to create a popup with the text 'If you don't want to see internal Darksend fees/transactions select "Most Common" as Type on the "Transactions" tab' ?

Edit: to late for complains, it's already done: https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/399
smilebreit.gif
Nice! :smile: The only complain is that there is nothing to complain about :tongue:

i decided to donate a small amount of tdash to UdjinM6 vacation because frankly he deserves it :tongue:

To: yAUTpqhxrp311S5U2hAMugkmT4ZaRzi8jM
Transaction ID: 25a495d0baccdbe395f9fb8b9321489214d7edf83a3d57fabfbd72c20db89444-000
LOL, so now I'm testing how it feels when you're rich and want to mix MORE:
Code:
-anonymizedashamount=100000
:rolleyes:

UdjinM6 eduffield
Is it possible to use InstantX with mixing process to speed up anonymization?

No, IXed inputs will require 6 confirmations and this will significantly slow DS down.

Just thinking Darksend mixing and inputs confirm times.

Normal confirmation speed is 6 * 2.5 min = 15 mins.
InstantX confirmation speed is 5*0 + 1 * 2.5 min = 2.5 mins.

Why using InstantX with mixing cant work?

Just thinking Darksend mixing and inputs confirm times.

Normal confirmation speed is 6 * 2.5 min = 15 mins.
InstantX confirmation speed is 5*0 + 1 * 2.5 min = 2.5 mins.

Why using InstantX with mixing cant work?

Well, that's correct but only from user perspective and only for single tx.

Internally and for many txes however it's quite the opposite:
- you can use DS inputs after 1 confirmation because mixing is just like sending to yourself and so you know it's safe i.e. 1 * 2.5 = 2.5 mins here
- you can't use inputs in IX that have less then 6 blockchain confirmations i.e. 6 * 2.5 = 15 mins here

I leave the thread for a few hours and you guys make all this progress! Great job you guys/girls. Don't forget to go outside for a walk or something the sun will not hurt you, so I'm told.

I leave the thread for a few hours and you guys make all this progress! Great job you guys/girls. Don't forget to go outside for a walk or something the sun will not hurt you, so I'm told.
I'm not on a beach so there's no fun to be outside right now. You should get busy on Testnet too. :tongue:

BTW, Happy 4th July to you and all 'Mericans.. :)

Well, that's correct but only from user perspective and only for single tx.

Internally and for many txes however it's quite the opposite:
- you can use DS inputs after 1 confirmation because mixing is just like sending to yourself and so you know it's safe i.e. 1 * 2.5 = 2.5 mins here
- you can't use inputs in IX that have less then 6 blockchain confirmations i.e. 6 * 2.5 = 15 mins here
Ah, of course.

Hmm, is this right? (multible collaterals)
Almost 2.5 hours of mixing...
Edit: ver v0.12.0.9-7481a27
Edit2: added (multiple collaterals)

mixing.png

collateral.png

Hmm, is this right?
Almost 2.5 hours of mixing...
Edit: ver v0.12.0.9-7481a27

maybe its because of the still pending transaction that the wallet thinks you are trying to mix an amount thats higher then your available amount ?

edit : corrections

maybe its because of the still pending transaction that the wallet thinks you are trying to mix an amount thats below your available amount ?
I mean multiple collaterals.
edit: typo

7 hours 26% 8 round 200 coins... is it a good result? Mixing takes a bit....

Back