• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

Thats weird, tools window can be visible and all the menus and tabs will work, at least for me.
As you can see that in my video 0:11.

EDit: never mind, i misread your post.
And if you have tools window open and you change ds options does your overview update?

Edit2: typos
Yes, it does.

Could you post the link to your video here again pls? Thanks :)

Well... worked only once, I used:
"C:\Testnet\Core\dash-cli -datadir=C:\Testnet\Wallet-HOT sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M .01"

Then I get error msg: Insufficient fund - which is impossible
Here's how i do mine, from the C:\DASH directory where it has the dash-qt.exe and dash-cli.exe, I copy and paste these lines and the wallet is open, dash.conf has rpc port number.

dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M 1
dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M 0.5

dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix yGy2t53G6gVHRKdi5GLSU2vCMBCnZF3nbX 1.12345678
dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix yGy2t53G6gVHRKdi5GLSU2vCMBCnZF3nbX 0.00987655

EDIT: bertlebbert i think you supposed to cd to C:\Testnet\Core first and it's supposed to be like this:
C:\Testnet\Core>dash-cli -datadir=C:\Testnet\Wallet-HOT sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M .01

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's how i do mine, from the C:\DASH directory where it has the dash-qt.exe and dash-cli.exe, I copy and paste these lines and the wallet is open, dash.conf has rpc port number.

dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M 1
dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M 0.5

dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix yGy2t53G6gVHRKdi5GLSU2vCMBCnZF3nbX 1.12345678
dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix yGy2t53G6gVHRKdi5GLSU2vCMBCnZF3nbX 0.00987655

EDIT: bertlebbert i think you supposed to cd to C:\Testnet\Core first and it's supposed to be like this:
C:\Testnet\Core>dash-cli -datadir=C:\Testnet\Wallet-HOT sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M .01

Create a textfile anywhere (Desktop if you like), call it anything.bat (probably FLOOD.bat), paste these line in it and save.

Code:
@echo off
for /L %%X in (1,1,100) do (
C:\DASH\dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M .01
)
pause

Click, and it'll do 100 times, you can edit to your choice, also obviously edit address and amount.

Nah, I just retried sending to Sub-Ether got first 3, then 8 or 9 confirms before I ran out of addresses... in fact, I used that script I just posted for you... Try it!

Create a textfile anywhere (Desktop if you like), call it anything.bat (probably FLOOD.bat), paste these line in it and save.

Code:
@echo off
for /L %%X in (1,1,100) do (
C:\DASH\dash-cli -datadir=c:\testdash5 sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M .01
)
pause

Click, and it'll do 100 times, you can edit to your choice, also obviously edit address and amount.
I hope you're happy that I finally gave in and tried it... :tongue:

upload_2015-8-12_16-22-40.png

I hope you're happy that I finally gave in and tried it... :tongue:

View attachment 1741

Lol, thank you! You like?
You can put between those brackets as many "sendtoaddressix" commands as you like, each with different address and amount of your choosing.
Or slight edit and it could send IX just once to each of 100 (or more) different addresses, each with it's own amount.
Lol... Batch script :rolleyes:

Edit: I think I might pull out my Fortran and Cobol manuals, then see what we can come up with :grin:

Lol, thank you! You like?
You can put between those brackets as many "sendtoaddressix" commands as you like, each with different address and amount of your choosing.
Or slight edit and it could send IX just once to each of 100 (or more) different addresses, each with it's own amount.
Lol... Batch script :rolleyes:
Yes, i like it. Thank you. I used .bat before on my school assignments but the teacher didn't like it, no idea why.

pffff thought i was having a blackout or something .. i'm very interested to hear whats happening on mainnet.

UdjinM6 : i tagged you too as i saw yr reply on BCT (thanks for the math) but that doesnt match Evan's revised payment schedule
yep, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg12125787#msg12125787
To have revisited payment schedule we were had to deliver v12 and do a fork before payment % change. But we are too late so schedule is what it was in v11. However 50% is still meant to be the last change https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/v0.12.0.x/src/main.cpp#L1604

To have revisited payment schedule we were had to deliver v12 and do a fork before payment % change. But we are too late so schedule is what it was in v11. However 50% is still meant to be the last change https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/v0.12.0.x/src/main.cpp#L1604

well, it is what it is.. but i do think the dev team should make a formal announcement about this to inform everyone....

So this % payment was changed on Aug. 3 and the reason it was changed is to get one thing done (and the final payment percentage change) out of the way before v12 is implemented?

So this % payment was changed on Aug. 3 and the reason it was changed is to get one thing done (and the final payment percentage change) out of the way before v12 is implemented?
This % changed because it was hard-coded inside v11 and to postpone it we would have to do a hard fork. We decided that having 2 hard-forks in such a limited period of time is not a good idea and just kept it as it was. Change to v11 is that there will be no 50% - 60% period as it is now in v11 (if we do a successful hard-fork before next % change in v11). Change to announced schedule is that 47.5% - 50% happened in 2015 instead of 2016.
So basically we were too optimistic - we wanted to deliver dgbb earlier and shift what would left of payments change to 2016 but that didn't happen...

Back