• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

I only know how to flood with IX using this,
dash-cli sendtoaddressix yEXdUTyTj1hYabR9ZLQMAsTgAsJxskcUTA .01
etc...

edit: there is a sendtoaddress command but its not as much fun

Well... worked only once, I used:
"C:\Testnet\Core\dash-cli -datadir=C:\Testnet\Wallet-HOT sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M .01"

Then I get error msg: Insufficient fund - which is impossible

It was very nice to see this, all confirmed 5/6.
Can you please do this again when we are in the main net, with 10 DASH each?
haha, yer of course as long as you promise to send them back after :wink:
Powerful stuff eh, I made that about 466 IX transactions and they all worked within 3 minutes,and could have been quicker but my dos command window could not keep up with the procedure calls

haha, yer of course as long as you promise to send them back after :wink:
Powerful stuff eh, I made that about 466 IX transactions and they all worked within 3 minutes,and could have been quicker but my dos command window could not keep up with the procedure calls
i count you sent me 0,342 tDASH / 0,001 = 342.

Well... worked only once, I used:
"C:\Testnet\Core\dash-cli -datadir=C:\Testnet\Wallet-HOT sendtoaddressix y74W8s3qNQBHZCcJSvXH8A5BzRe8TVz26M .01"

Then I get error msg: Insufficient fund - which is impossible
The change will immediately go into an unconfirmed change address, and instant X need 6 confirmations, the trick is to have lots and lots of addresses with small balances.

Thank you! because I've seen that msg many times previous and could not figure out why...
Indeed, I have 3000 tDash all in the one (default "") address.

I think that might be something should be addressed.

New people (and me) should be made aware that unless willing to wait for 6 confirms,
they need an additional address in their wallet for each subsequent IX they wish to do.

In Options:
- Darksend rounds to use: FIXED
- Decimal digits: you can change the number without restarting the wallet even though it says you have to restart the wallet.

Are these what you're asking?
I mean that bug when you change ds setting and you click ok, overview ds wont update.

If I open the Options window first, I can't open any other windows, but if I open the Tools window first, then i can open the Options window.
Thats weird, tools window can be visible and all the menus and tabs will work, at least for me.
As you can see that in my video 0:11.

EDit: never mind, i misread your post.
And if you have tools window open and you change ds options does your overview update?

Edit2: typos

Last edited by a moderator:
Back