• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.2.x Testing

Look good on the mixing front upto 25% and no forks in debug log.

View attachment 1218
Yes. I told Evan in the email that after I got my wallets back on track last night, my wallets started to run DS overnight and didn't see anymore fork at all. Then I had to shut down the wallets this morning, just turned them back on about two hours ago, and i've seen DS work like Bug Bunny... really nice :)

Wow... What are the red, orang, green little buttons on the left top of your wallet?
Very nice. Are we going to have this design now?
It's just Mac OS standard close/minimize/maximize buttons...:smile:
I'll hover mouse over them for you.... there you go:
Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 3.29.48.png

:tongue::smile::grin:

On a proper operating system, dash.conf and Dash.conf are 2 completely different files.

On Windows, not.

Please rename it to (lower-case) dash.conf and try again.
LOL, Ok, it seemed to work for my masternode, so I thought all was good?! I'll try that and report back :D

Question, am I on a fork? Earlier today we had 10 gig hash, now we're down to 1. block 27742 ?? Looks like that should be the right block, so... I guess all is OK

I hate to ask this, but the D icon seems to have a black edge to it, which makes it unreadable in tiny format. The old icon was nice and crisp, and had no black outline. Do you think we could clean that up?

eduffield or UdjinM6, I'm running DS on two wallets and I've noticed they pair with each other on most transactions (they are in the same tx IDs). Both of the wallets are on the same IP address... Is this normal? Shouldn't this be allowed so often as if a user runs multiple wallets and pairs with himself/herself, then most or all of his/her DS tx's will be likely pointing to one person if they are traceable... Should this be a warning to users ?

UdjinM6 crowning snogcel

Proposal: make "Last Darksend Message" like others, and only one line, check included pic.

Won't fit...even 2 lines is already tight in some languages.
I hate to ask this, but the D icon seems to have a black edge to it, which makes it unreadable in tiny format. The old icon was nice and crisp, and had no black outline. Do you think we could clean that up?

I'll fix that later today, the program I've used to convert the source image to the .ico format seems to be a bit lacking :rolleyes:

Edit: fixed, see https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/289
IrfanView seems to have a little bug there...

Last edited by a moderator:
just manage to put some efforts to make p2pool running on dashd @ 103.13.228.168:17903 , connecting to dashd v11.2.15 from above link. No cosmetic, just works.
Care to share any more details about getting it to work. I've had broken p2pools for a few versions now.

Back