• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is having masternode=1 in your .conf supposed to prevent spending of the 1000DRK vin? It doesn't, I sent someone some tDRK earlier using sendtoaddress <address> <amount> and it broke the MN.

No big deal, I just sent 1000tDRK to a new address in-wallet and it restarted itself after 15 confirms, no other intervention from me.

Is having masternode=1 in your .conf supposed to prevent spending of the 1000DRK vin? It doesn't, I sent someone some tDRK earlier using sendtoaddress <address> <amount> and it broke the MN.

No big deal, I just sent 1000tDRK to a new address in-wallet and it restarted itself after 15 confirms, no other intervention from me.

i think it just prevents mixing on that MN wallet, so that the 1000DRK input amount wont get accidentally mixed. Its important to always use coin control and dont touch that 1000DRK input amount when sending coins out from a MN wallet.

I've got this problem too. Says 100%, no darksend balance.

To me it looks like there are two progress indicators in one bar

One indicator tells you the percentage of coins that have begun the Darksend phase and the other tells you the overall completion percentage of all darksend rounds.

it does look odd jumping back and forth between percentages.

I think it would be better to have 2 or more progress bars.

I'm just setting up a build-environment under Win7 with mingw....let's see if the Berkeley-DB build has finished before you'll be back, mingw is _really_ slow :rolleyes:

I've never build a wallet with Windows...so far I've only build mining software.

I'll come back to you if I should have troubles finding/building all the dependent packages.

Grrr, I had to build almost everything from scratch because I can't find MingW packages for all this stuff, but after Berkeley-DB, Boots, libpng, miniupnpc, OpenSSL and qrencode built after a lot of fiddling I can't get this fucking QT done...some makefiles think I'm MSVC, some think Win32-g++ and some Linux-g++, no matter what I configure.

flare , how much work is it to replicated your build-environment here http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/allPlans.action to my own local server?

MingW under Windows is really TOO slow to do serious work...

Cool - will post here and github. I was going to clear out my old testnet wallet so I can get a fresh set of denoms going, but seems that TestNet addresses aren't validating?

from Qt: http://screencast.com/t/PcLqal7Zt
from Console: http://screencast.com/t/WSHJhJHMwlT

was attempting to send to: mmfb6hxTdLT3gQGAEDr2g6Qug8ew2MwKoJ

testnet faucet is on wrong version, testnet addresses start with x/y,
everyone should really read the release notes, https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/v0.11.0.x/doc/release-notes/release-notes-0.11.0.md

• Rebrand to Darkcoin Core
  • Version bumped to 0.11 to indicate a new major release
  • Renamed client to identify with network from Satoshi to Core
  • Bump protocol version to 70052
  • Changed p2sh-address versions to start with 7 (instead of 3, this affects public keys only, old scripts remain valid and usable!)
  • Changed testnet address versions to start with x or y (instead of m or n, this affects public keys only, old wallets remain valid and usable!)
  • Defined BIP32 (HD) address versions to start with drkp/drkv (DRKP/DRKV for testnet)
  • Added new units: duffs (1 / 100.000.000 DRK)
  • Added units for testnet: tDRK, mtDRK, utDRK, tduffs
  • Added new DNS seed from masternode.io
  • Fixed wallet locking after sending coins
  • Consider generated coins mature at 101 instead of 120 blocks
  • Add -regtest mode, similar to testnet but private with instant block generation with setgenerate RPC.
  • Add separate darkcoin-cli client

Grrr, I had to build almost everything from scratch because I can't find MingW packages for all this stuff, but after Berkeley-DB, Boots, libpng, miniupnpc, OpenSSL and qrencode built after a lot of fiddling I can't get this fucking QT done...some makefiles think I'm MSVC, some think Win32-g++ and some Linux-g++, no matter what I configure.

flare , how much work is it to replicated your build-environment here http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/allPlans.action to my own local server?

gitian is a pain in the *whatever*, ask elbereth about it...

MingW is a pain, use the gitian builder here: https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/v0.11.0.x/doc/gitian-building.md

ONLY USE THIS FOR TESTNET. this is still very unstable!
does not work on 2 different windows 7 64 bit machines, has assertion failed error db/version_cc line 789. reindex and salvage wallet failed so deleted all darkcoin folders and ran the installation version, now I have the wallet try to start up but as soon as reindex starts it kicks out with no error reported.

But Windows 8.0 is working fine btw.

testnet faucet is on wrong version, testnet addresses start with x/y,
everyone should really read the release notes, https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/v0.11.0.x/doc/release-notes/release-notes-0.11.0.md

• Rebrand to Darkcoin Core
  • Version bumped to 0.11 to indicate a new major release
  • Renamed client to identify with network from Satoshi to Core
  • Bump protocol version to 70052
  • Changed p2sh-address versions to start with 7 (instead of 3, this affects public keys only, old scripts remain valid and usable!)
  • Changed testnet address versions to start with x or y (instead of m or n, this affects public keys only, old wallets remain valid and usable!)
  • Defined BIP32 (HD) address versions to start with drkp/drkv (DRKP/DRKV for testnet)
  • Added new units: duffs (1 / 100.000.000 DRK)
  • Added units for testnet: tDRK, mtDRK, utDRK, tduffs
  • Added new DNS seed from masternode.io
  • Fixed wallet locking after sending coins
  • Consider generated coins mature at 101 instead of 120 blocks
  • Add -regtest mode, similar to testnet but private with instant block generation with setgenerate RPC.
  • Add separate darkcoin-cli client

Ohhh I see -- I misread that, I saw it as "old wallet addresses remain valid and usable" and didn't connect the dots ;-)

Also still seeing the DS going into 9 rounds vs stopping at 8. Upon completion, it seems you still have to manually click stop darksend mixing.

i keep getting those ''No compatible masternode found'' msg's, i switched from windows 64bit darkcoin-qt.exe binary (flare's) to windows 32bit darkcoin-qt.exe binary (flare's), rebundled the input amounts to 1 input amount by payment to myself, deleted the peers.dat, added the addnodes in my darkcoin.conf so i have stable connections (8 connections), closed and restarted the wallets so the peers.dat get created but somehow that msg keeps hitting me... preventing any mixing. Right now i have 4 wallets with a submitted denom : 100+10+1+0.1+ND that just keep giving me that msg. I'm doing a 795 tDRK amount / 8 rounds on 4 wallets.

update : 1 of those 4 just got a denomination round .. now they are all back in idle status / no compatible masternode found status.

Submitted denom now shows :

3x 100+10+1+0.1+ND
1x 10+1+0.1+ND

fEwiIFC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it never was locking your funds.
Fair enough.

On the subject of locking though, I seem to always end up with a few locked (denominated) inputs that haven't reached the specified number of rounds. They just stay there, as far as the wallet is concerned the DS process is finished.

My darksend balance is over 300 tdrks but I am not able to send 3 tdarks using DS. I get "Unable to locate enough Darksend denominated funds for this transaction".
But I can send 100 without a problem.

LOl I have 30% of all test hashrate very nice ;) wish it was the begginings of xcoin ;)

My darksend balance is over 300 tdrks but I am not able to send 3 tdarks using DS. I get "Unable to locate enough Darksend denominated funds for this transaction".
But I can send 100 without a problem.
Post a picture of your coin control with the list option ticked.

Set it to DS 1000 tDRK over 8 rounds and it DS'd 1154 tDRK over mainly 9 rounds. I had to manually stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back