• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

On windows its done the fastest re-index of 1 full year of blockchain ever, timed at only 14 minutes and 32 seconds :grin:
Just a thought, is it possible to clear an already broadcasted and stuck transaction(but not confirmed) in the wallet, and re broadcast it using the sendrawtransaction command as this would save having to goto a different computer's wallet to do this action, its very useful if you're on a bad connection with few peers and want it done quickly overwise the same client won't let it be sent again.

v0.11.0.12
6jdV3v1.jpg

On windows its done the fastest re-index of 1 full year of blockchain ever, timed at only 14 minutes and 32 seconds :grin:
Just a thought, is it possible to clear an already broadcasted and stuck transaction(but not confirmed) in the wallet, and re broadcast it using the sendrawtransaction command as this would save having to goto a different computer's wallet to do this action, its very useful if you're on a bad connection with few peers and want it done quickly overwise the same client won't let it be sent again.

Are you getting a few stuck transactions tonight too? I've had a few problems sending DRK from a normal 0.11.12 wallet. This transaction initially said broadcast to 8 nodes and in fact has been received at the other end but not confirmed.

Status: 0/unconfirmedDate: 23/01/2015 19:52To: XkZrV4szmLf4L9DZgmyRqcBUXTEi1VRVt7Debit: -49.9969 DRKTransaction fee: -0.0001 DRKNet amount: -49.997 DRKTransaction ID: 233f841c2bff8fcfaaddb2b7f1e22affad6b00252c3695a0b6820c05109d5bff-000

Are you getting a few stuck transactions tonight too? I've had a few problems sending DRK from a normal 0.11.12 wallet. This transaction initially said broadcast to 8 nodes and in fact has been received at the other end but not confirmed.

Status: 0/unconfirmedDate: 23/01/2015 19:52To: XkZrV4szmLf4L9DZgmyRqcBUXTEi1VRVt7Debit: -49.9969 DRKTransaction fee: -0.0001 DRKNet amount: -49.997 DRKTransaction ID: 233f841c2bff8fcfaaddb2b7f1e22affad6b00252c3695a0b6820c05109d5bff-000
No, all good so far, just transfered from an exchange on version 12. Could be a handy button in the wallet though eh.

A rescan sorted it. Sure its just a coincidence. Cheers

Lols, qt .12 is truckloads of segfault... It won't even get past the splash screen...

Still something in there crapping on the forked chain... removed the blocks and chainstate directories and it didn't crash on start anymore. We'll see what happens as it pulls...

Lols, qt .12 is truckloads of segfault... It won't even get past the splash screen...

Still something in there crapping on the forked chain... removed the blocks and chainstate directories and it didn't crash on start anymore. We'll see what happens as it pulls...
I had this issue as well but more with v11. I believe it has to do with the specific issue's where it seg faults when you are on the wrong chain probably due to some sort of new protection from bitcoin core. I think 11.0.13 has all of these fixed and is due in short form. In short though you can use the seg faults on start-up to help identify that you may be on a fork. I have started to try and maintain a local lan node with a good set of blocks and chainstate folders. Then I rsync from that box over to the other wallet nodes on the lan. If you are having the seg faults on start-up you can usually clear them up this way.

Sounds like we are squashing lots of bugs!

Evan said on Bitcointalk that there is still an issue, being fixed for v 13.
Edit: beaten to it!

I had this issue as well but more with v11. I believe it has to do with the specific issue's where it seg faults when you are on the wrong chain probably due to some sort of new protection from bitcoin core. I think 11.0.13 has all of these fixed and is due in short form. In short though you can use the seg faults on start-up to help identify that you may be on a fork. I have started to try and maintain a local lan node with a good set of blocks and chainstate folders. Then I rsync from that box over to the other wallet nodes on the lan. If you are having the seg faults on start-up you can usually clear them up this way.

Sounds like we are squashing lots of bugs!
It's actually fipping out about my wallet.dat... I guess I isolated myself pretty well using something similar to your rsync method because I haven't had any of the instacrash until just now; deleted my chain.

But this time, I'm getting actual error output from the wallet.dat problems... Backup from 2 weeks ago barfs too... Used this backup once with no problems... the backup is not defective. the original probably isn't, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Complete blockchain pulled, no longer giving seemingly unrelated wallet.dat errors......... wut? Was it having a chainfail but saying wallet.dat instead?

Nice work with all the quick changes you guys are the best dev team. Hopefully we will make this the quickest update the network has seen.

And when that does happen when does enforcement return?

Back