• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: open-source DASH gateway on Ripple

Will you fund this? Please, only MNO.

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Multisig could be used but even if you use multisig, a contract can bind the escrow party to govern when they can sign to release the funds,...etc

I was commenting re "legal contracts with a legal entity" part. Escrow party can easily be anonymous or even not a human.

I was commenting re "legal contracts with a legal entity" part. Escrow party can easily be anonymous or even not a human.
Yet the job is not done that way, and the money may rest for ever unused.
Thats why you should incentivize others to do that job in case of a deadline.
This will blow fear to the proposal owner and will force him to do the job as fast as possible.

In the video, there is also a button for "Withdraw DASH from Ripple", so I guess the answer is yes.

Any reason we're choosing a for profit corporation whose software was designed for banks over Stellar's platform which is nonprofit and focused more on individuals?

What about openledger?
What is his personal software ?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you have considered all the FUD that would come from associating with ripple. Just for risk assessment.

But,
In my opinion, this is one great propasoal.

You have my support!

Cheers,

Santos

Back