• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal - DASH Returns to National Broadcast Radio

As I said, feel free to call in and tell us why MNOwatch is so useful. I'm on personally Thursday and Saturday nights, so I recommend you call then. Our call-in number is 603-283-6160 and we are on 7-10pm Eastern.

My primary goal is complete anonymity. I am not calling anyone , because I dont want the biometrics of my voice to be used in a way I dont like.

If you have questions about mnowatch, you may ask me here, in this forum.

My primary goal is complete anonymity. I am not calling anyone , because I dont want the biometrics of my voice to be used in a way I dont like.

If you have questions about mnowatch, you may ask me here, in this forum.

You can get some great voice changers / vocoders in hardware or software. Linux has a few free ones and Waves Ovox on Windows is really nice (just wish they'd do it for linux).

Yeah, that attack on Ian and Bonnie in DC is completely uncalled for, luckily, the FTL crew have thick skins and able to deal with this all day long as I can tell from listening to the call in section of their show and what a great show it is! Entertaining and informative and sometimes provocative. :D Keep the conversation going. 💪

Yeah, that attack on Ian and Bonnie in DC is completely uncalled for, luckily, the FTL crew have thick skins and able to deal with this all day long as I can tell from listening to the call in section of their show and what a great show it is! Entertaining and informative and sometimes provocative. :D Keep the conversation going. 💪
What are you talking about? Have you read the discussion in DC? I had a rather polite discussion with FTL there, that contained among other talks and a single question: "Are you a bloody agent or what?" that the FTL guy ignored it, and the discussion continued smoothly.

Why are you repeating the bullshits of @qwizzie ? Really, have you ever read his comments in the first "vote the numbers" proposal?

@qwizzie was the one who was offended by the agent question, he was offended so much that he casted his 8 votes against mnowatch proposal (immediatly after casting his 8 votes against FTL). And I wonder, whats the reason he was offended that much? Is he a bloody agent or what? Or even worst, is he a goverment agent or what? I think the underlying reason @qwizzie was offended, it is that by no means he wants mnowatch to be advertised anywhere. Especially the "vote the numbers" feature of mnowatch scares him so much, that he will do whatever he can to stop the Dash community from voting the numbers, or any other community from advertising this unique technology and policy that ONLY the Dash community has. And I challenge anyone to discover any other DAO or community worldwide, not only now but also in the whole human history, that was ever allowed to vote "how much".

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Have you read the discussion in DC? I had a rather polite discussion with FTL there, that contained among other talks and a single question: "Are you a bloody agent or what?" that the FTL guy ignored it, and the discussion continued smoothly.

Why are you repeating the bullshits of @qwizzie ? Really, have you ever read his comments in the first "vote the numbers" proposal?

@qwizzie was the one who was offended by the question, he was offended so much that he casted his 8 votes against mnowatch proposal (immediatly after casting his 8 votes against FTL). And I wonder, whats the reason he was offended that much? Is he a bloody agent or what? Or even worst, is he a goverment agent or what? I think the underlying reason @qwizzie was offended, it is that by no means he wants mnowatch to be advertised anywhere. Especially the "vote the numbers" feature of mnowatch scares him so much, that he will do whatever he can to stop the Dash community from voting the numbers, or any other community from advertising this unique technology and policy that only the Dash community has! And this is a worldwide unique feature, I challenge anyone to discover any other DAO that can vote "how much".
Off topic

Off topic
Off topic, yes.

But the FTL radio may want to investigate what mnowatch is, and mention it in a show. So I did a small presentation here, for the people of FTL to understand what mnowatch is.

We don't need to get too technical.
Mnowatch may appear technical, but some of its features are highly political.
The "general audience" is always interested in politics, because humans are political animals.
Thus mnowatch could be mentioned to the "general audience" of your radio, in order to trigger those who are politically affiliated to some or to all the political ideas that mnowatch represents.

Last edited:
Here's the current on-air copy as requested by "itsdemo" on DashCentral. Note, this is just the basic live read - sometimes we get more detailed on the discussion, so this only serves as a base for what should be in the ad. There are four pages, each page is a different ad, with the final page being a bullet point version.

Attachments

• DASH_July.pdf
    34.7 KB · Views: 57
Here's the current on-air copy as requested by "itsdemo" on DashCentral. Note, this is just the basic live read - sometimes we get more detailed on the discussion, so this only serves as a base for what should be in the ad. There are four pages, each page is a different ad, with the final page being a bullet point version.
This is a nice text.
But no matter how much you try, it is difficult to represent in your ad text the will of the majority of the masternodes.
So I was wondering whether with this damned "wen-evo?" platform, we will be able to create a wiki where only masternodes can write.
So that the masternodes may cooperatively write an ad text that represents the majority as much as possible, and give it to you to broadcast it in your radio.

Last edited:
Sounds like too many cooks in the kitchen. Happy to take suggestions on things to cover, though. Feel free to post ideas here.

Unless your audience is hard-core tech crowd, I would rather remove things like 51% or Chainlocks. Except very few people, noone cares about it.
I would rather change the wording to something understandable to an average person. Maybe I would even talk about DAO in some different way

Unless your audience is hard-core tech crowd, I would rather remove things like 51% or Chainlocks. Except very few people, noone cares about it.
I would rather change the wording to something understandable to an average person. Maybe I would even talk about DAO in some different way
I decided to include Chainlocks even though it's a little technical, because we don't try to explain it when we talk about DASH. Though our audience is general, we have discussed the 51% attack on occasion, so for the more crypto minded in the audience, it's a quick little mention of something that makes DASH pretty special among the alts.

Though we did have Rion get into some detail on Chainlocks during our lengthy interview of him. It is always a challenge trying to explain crypto things in as accessible way as possible.

What else would you want us to highlight about the DAO? Happy to hear ideas. Thanks for the feedback!

I decided to include Chainlocks even though it's a little technical, because we don't try to explain it when we talk about DASH. Though our audience is general, we have discussed the 51% attack on occasion, so for the more crypto minded in the audience, it's a quick little mention of something that makes DASH pretty special among the alts.

Though we did have Rion get into some detail on Chainlocks during our lengthy interview of him. It is always a challenge trying to explain crypto things in as accessible way as possible.

So Chainlocks is NOT too technical, while mnowatch is.

:cautious:

What else would you want us to highlight about the DAO?

You have better say:
"What else (except mnowatch.org which is a red line for all filthy agents so we cannot say a word about it) would you want us to highlight about the DAO?"

The knowledge tree will devour you, bastard agents!

Last edited:
Chainlocks isn't explained in any detail at all. Surely you read the ad copy I posted that you specifically requested, right?

You have better say:
"What else (except mnowatch.org which is a red line for all filthy agents so we cannot say a word about it) would you want us to highlight about the DAO?"

Telling me what "I better say" is not persuasive. I don't like being told what to do.

Chainlocks isn't explained in any detail at all. Surely you read the ad copy I posted that you specifically requested, right?

Telling me what "I better say" is not persuasive. I don't like being told what to do.

I am not telling you what to do.
I am telling you what you really mean, behind your fancy words.

Mnowatch could also be mentioned in the ad without providing any detail at all. But you didnt mention it.

I have read the ad copy you posted, and I generaly like your ad (but not the fact that you dont mention mnowatch)

Last edited:
Updating the ad copy this week to remove reference to DASH DIRECT and plug Spritz.finance in the ad with suggestions for living off dash. Also mentioning briefly the decentralized Maya Protocol.

Attachments

• DASH_Sept.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 51
What evidence is there that "living off dash" is compelling marketing copy?
None, and for one, I think it is bad timing for that ad copy, the news that v20 Core/v25 Platform hit testnet is much bigger news than Spritz. That will be a handy integration later, right now, we need timely news the market cares about. I get work pay in Dash and I am even loathe to cash any out at these market prices. Why would I spend Dash for anything non-essential right now. Give me 3 Digit Dash and then we can maybe talk about Spritz.

Back