• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Miner reallocation2 / DAO refill

Boost the DAO to 20% from miner rewards

• Total voters
Then use your clout and presence on the various platforms to make that clear to the rest of the community. Help support it in the discussions here, discord, reddit, dashcentral, etc. Help me get through to those who somehow still can't see how or why it would work. Obviously it's not a cure-all for all of Dash's ills, but it's a safe step that moves things in the right direction, rather than continuing to do nothing.

If this proposal passes newly active MNOs will come, bringing their ideas and energy with them.
You got an invite to come on Incubator Weekly, right? I asked Amanda to invite you, but not sure she got around to it or if she knew how to contact you. Either way, here's your invite. Will you join?

I want to see significant change but i didn't understood what the proposal will achieve actually. Maybe its my english....
I put a question in the thread
So who is to decide what is a poorly crafted or ineffective proposal? this is very tricky and can be abused for sure.
I don't get the benefit to be honest.

Maybe i simply misunderstand your point. If Rion supports it i'm sure its good.
Then don't forget to change your vote and your stance on dashcentral.

And there you go. Do you see how that works, @rion? Anyone else? @amanda_b_johnson?

Only 5 days left to get it passed!

You got an invite to come on Incubator Weekly, right? I asked Amanda to invite you, but not sure she got around to it or if she knew how to contact you. Either way, here's your invite. Will you join?
Between work, my business, wife, and kids, I have unpredictable and fleeting free time. Also for those reasons I need to remain anonymous.

The proposal is simple enough that anyone who understands it can also argue in it's favor. It doesnt have to be, nor can it be, only me. Those who understand it must voice their support and help the others to understand it if we are to install this missing piece of the incentive structure.

Either that and dash dies, then nobody is getting paid enough to do anything to support it.

To all those reading, get on dashcentral and voice your support! Reply to those who clearly do not understand it! I cannot do it alone.

Between work, my business, wife, and kids, I have unpredictable and fleeting free time. Also for those reasons I need to remain anonymous.
I also have a wife, kids, business, and all of that. If you don't want to make it work, then does it really mean that much to you?

This part I disagree with. Good people do not work for free. But I agree with the other parts of your comment.
I'm not saying they go working for free. What i'm saying is that perhaps they don't pack their bag day 1 and move away. Plus if they know the problems WE are facing they would stick around a few months supporting the work and help move us forward. If there is no progress i get that people need to find something else.
I also think people need to get paid for their hard work and once we have the governance in place and market turns the DAO should pay out again.
Sadly BTC is dumping hard today so that doesn't help either :/

I also have a wife, kids, business, and all of that. If you don't want to make it work, then does it really mean that much to you?
Yes. Yes it does. I need to remain anonymous. Vampyren's example shows that being on a youtube video is not as valuable as simply voicing your support on the platforms, especially dashcentral.

Just get on the other platforms and voice your support, please. I could have passed this three years ago if it wasn't for the dirty interference from you and Ryan back then. Do the right thing and show the community you support it. 5 days to go.

I need to remain anonymous.
No, you don't. You choose to. Big difference.

I could have passed this three years ago if it wasn't for the dirty interference from you and Ryan back then.
No, you couldn't have. The fact that your proposal is failing so hard now should make that clear.

I support the idea you're proposing, I always have, that's why I fought Ryan's proposal which was a weaker version.
But I don't support you proposing it, in fact, your proposal has probably tainted the idea for good, unfortunately.

Honestly, your constant picking fights with me (a supporter of what you're trying to accomplish) baffles me.
I'm not interested in associating with someone who calls my actions "dirty interference". Do you have no social awareness whatsoever?
I've made several attempts to extend an olive branch to you despite your repeated antagonizing, simply because we are proposing the same thing, and I wanted to ignore petty squabbles in order to make an improvement to Dash, but you're just too difficult to work with. Good luck.

No, you don't. You choose to. Big difference.

No, you couldn't have. The fact that your proposal is failing so hard now should make that clear.

I support the idea you're proposing, I always have, that's why I fought Ryan's proposal which was a weaker version.
But I don't support you proposing it, in fact, your proposal has probably tainted the idea for good, unfortunately.

Honestly, your constant picking fights with me (a supporter of what you're trying to accomplish) baffles me.
I'm not interested in associating with someone who calls my actions "dirty interference". Do you have no social awareness whatsoever?
I've made several attempts to extend an olive branch to you despite your repeated antagonizing, simply because we are proposing the same thing, and I wanted to ignore petty squabbles in order to make an improvement to Dash, but you're just too difficult to work with. Good luck.
Making this about your ego rather than helping to improve Dash's incentive structure speaks volumes.

Further, you have always polluted the concept by attaching strings, such as a treasury increase to 20%.

A mature person can see that it should be about the message, not the messenger. If you support the concept, then make it known. Let's just get this thing passed and move forward.

In a way if we get to the point of no money in the treasury it will be like we are a startup and everyone who sees value in the project need to put on the big boys pants and help out. Or we simply go down with the ship. Is that what we want? You know the answer for me, i don't so i help with what i can.

Let's all focus on how we move forward and don't look in the past....

<vote history>

Boost the DAO to 20% from miner rewards​

• Total voters 23

</vote history>

<vote history>

Boost the DAO to 20% from miner rewards​

• Total voters 24
</vote history>

The reallocation proposal has passed with 447 net votes and the changes shall be incorporated into some future version, currently v20. ETA December 2023.

After the schism between the 1k and the 4k masternodes that caused fifty 1k masternodes to leave the community, yet another "divide and conquer" method of @QuantumExplorer .

77% agree with him, 23% do not. Why this 77% requires their opinion to be applied for 100% of the time? This is totally absurd! Although I also belong to the 77% of the YES voters, I will never accept the tyranny of the majority.

Lets calculate the mean average, lets discover an alternative voting outcome that does not comply to the "divide and conquer" method of QuantumExplorer, neither succumbs to the tyranny of the majority. Lets discover an alternative voting outcome that takes into account the votes of ALL the members of our community.

Code:
<proposal TREASURY-REALLOCATION-60-20-20 vote history>
The semantic of this page is ( VOTED_NO=0, VOTED_ABSTAIN=1 and VOTED_YES=2)

Electorate = 3741 potential votes (Regular and Evo MNOs)
ValidVotes = 832
Voting participation = 22.24 %

---VOTING RESULTS (depends on which among the below election methods you prefer.)---

---Divisive Election Methods---
Most Voted Number = 2 (or 2 base3) was voted by 638 votes ( 76.68 % of the valid votes )

---Inclusive Election Methods---
Median Average = 2 (or 2 base3)
Mean Average = 1.53
Time Splitting = Not coded yet

Note: Multiply the number of your favorite method by the appropriate Chunk (is defined by the proposal owner) to discover the voting outcome.
</proposal vote history>

According the mean average rule, the current result is 1.53. But what about the chunk? After voting the number, lets now calculate it.

The status quo used to be (52.38/37.62/10) and we asked for it to become (60/20/20).
IF 0 is (52.38/37.62/10) and 2 is (60/20/20), then 1.53 how much is it?

52.38+(60-52.38)X1.53/2=58.21
37.62+(20-37.62)X1.53/2=24.14
10+(20-10)X1.53/2=17.65

SO IF WE ALSO RESPECT THE 23% OF THE VOTERS (and not only the 77% of them) THEN THE ALLOCATION SHOULD BECOME (58.21/24.14/17.65).

For the above reason, I change my vote from "yes" to "meep meep".

meepmeep.jpg

<vote history>
Boost the DAO to 20% from miner rewards
yes Votes: 7 - 29.2%
QuantumExplorer rion xkcd AgnewPickens vampyren User777 pshenmic
no Votes: 14 - 58.3%
aleix splawik21 Nthelight mastermined qwizzie Bridgewater kot GrandMasterDash Hilawe greatwolf forro MN1 TheNetworkIsBiggerThanYou VONCAN
Meep meep Votes: 3 - 12.5%
bigrcanada Monotoko vazaki3
Total voters 24
</vote history>

Last edited:
For as long as there are no truly independent daahd alternatives, DCG will always get their way. As it stands, it is THEIR PRODUCT that dictates the outcome, there really is no challenger. This is why I always fail to pull the trigger and buy anything substantial. I'm sad to say, it's a dying project.

Back