I'm not going to give up on you @TanteStefana it seems like you are sooo close to seeing the value potential. The remarkable thing is because of this beautiful balance of computer-computer and human-human consensus Dash affords us, it is the only reason something like what we propose is possible. Literally all that has to happen now is 10% or more masternodes see what is right in front of us.All the other proposals went through the core team. They have access to core team attorneys, or the Dash Foundation hired and retained Law firm. We have approved things like "pay for X number of videos" "sponsor our show" and help pay for me to install an ATM which I will run and take responsibility for, and I will give a discount to Dash users on". It's 100% different to
- Dash blockchain/community pays a hemp biomass processor directly to complete development of the best specific biologic pathway and practices for industrial scale conversion of hemp xylose syrup to healthy xylitol sugar, becoming the first blockchain to directly fund a bio/mechanical engineering project in developing an open-source process for the public good. The full potentials of this are expounded in linked supporting materials. The results of this research will be open-sourced to the world (after an initial development period wherein only direct partners will have access) so it is not just to the benefit of HempSweet, but in the interest of putting this type of product into use worldwide, whether associated with HempSweet or not. Such payment could be viewed as paying a company to perform a charitable activity, since HempSweet is not the sole beneficiary, because the data will be open-sourced. The specifics of this activity are covered in the draft Hempsweet whitepaper http://bit.ly/hempsweet
We are not equiped to do this, and never will be.
- Dash temporarily pays salaries and expenses of two HempSweet principals to shepherd and promote the project and Dash to the multi-billion dollar (and just getting started) hemp industry.
- Attention and oversight of how the Dash contributed is spent vs the value the project gives.
- All PureHemp needs to start the work and lock in a commitment is DASH; which the 600-700k budget this month is more than equiped to do. They have more than enough human and mechanical resources to get the job done..........no other equipment or effort from Dash is needed.........except Dash.
- To further ensure no further strain on the masternode/Dash community will take place and to make sure everything is done to make this a success, Dash will be providing small stipend for John and I to carry the load. We want the work and look at what has already been accomplished without the support of the most disruptive form of digital cash on the planet. If DASH takes the urgent stress of getting the "right kind of funding quickly" that we are currently faced with then we are now free to spend all of our time working as hard as possible to prove the long term goal is worthy of continued support.
- Basically we will do month to month until we are either fired by the MN's or have brought in enough value to justify changing to a longer commitment (which we can still be fired from). So simply the masternode voters just have to decide whether we did what we agreed to for that month and are we effectively able to prove the value returned to Dash is equal to greater than the value going out.