• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Explorer don't show multisig addresses

vertoe and flare... you people have twisted minds!

I want to create a new disposable multisig for another example for the wiki, so will play with that idea when I'm done. As UdjinM6 says, I don't believe it will work, but I want to see where it breaks and what happens when I send some BTC to it.
LOL You'll simply burn them, better buy some DRK :grin:
But if you're so curios... that's were it will break if you try to build multisig for bitcoin with DRK pubkeys
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/...9f39305ad70657d9fff3962d/src/rpcmisc.cpp#L224
Code:
        if (pwalletMain && address.IsValid())
or there if you provide hex instead
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/...9f39305ad70657d9fff3962d/src/rpcmisc.cpp#L245
Code:
            if (!vchPubKey.IsFullyValid())
:cool:

EDIT: or you have to guess bitcoin pubkey that gives you the same multisig after all phases of hashing (and private keys for these pubkeys too to take funds out)

Last edited by a moderator:
vertoe and flare... you people have twisted minds!

I want to create a new disposable multisig for another example for the wiki, so will play with that idea when I'm done. As UdjinM6 says, I don't believe it will work, but I want to see where it breaks and what happens when I send some BTC to it.
It will break at the moment you try to get your BTC out again, like UdjinM6 wrote: redeemscript will most likely not work.

darkcoin.io is down for me.
explorer.darkcoin.o works for me - www.darkcoin.io is getting DoSed atm

upload_2015-1-9_18-18-29.png

Both mainnet and testnet are running upstream now. Tell me if I need to update something else.

Both mainnet and testnet are running upstream now. Tell me if I need to update something else.
Hmm, something is not working, this is supposed to be a multisig address, which is supported by latest upstream.

upload_2015-1-9_18-30-0.png

KpwYXx6.png

Well, if I understand how Abe works, it loads the config to a table on first start.I know where to update the prefix for public keys but not for multisig..

Well, if I understand how Abe works, it loads the config to a table on first start.I know where to update the prefix for public keys but not for multisig..
update chain set chain_script_addr_vers=unhex('10') where chain_name='Darkcoin';

Found out what the problem was but the upgrade doesn't work. So starting from scratch...

I have no idea - i rebuilt the DB from scratch :)

Rebuilding doesn't work over here...I always get (sooner or later):
Code:
block_tx 4096 5156
Exception at 1219719
Failed to catch up {'blkfile_offset': 1216060, 'blkfile_number': 100000, 'chain_id': 15, 'loader': None, 'conf': None, 'dirname': u'/home/drkuser/.darkcoin/Server/', 'id': 1}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 2522, in catch_up
  store.catch_up_dir(dircfg)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 2782, in catch_up_dir
  store.import_blkdat(dircfg, ds, blkfile['name'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 2914, in import_blkdat
  store.import_block(b, chain = chain)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 1140, in import_block
  len(b['transactions']), b['search_block_id']))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 252, in sql
  store._sql.sql(stmt, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/SqlAbstraction.py", line 457, in sql
  sql._execute(cached, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/SqlAbstraction.py", line 438, in _execute
  sql.cursor().execute(stmt, params)
OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to SQLite INTEGER

No time to fix it right now :sad:

Rebuilding doesn't work over here...I always get (sooner or later):
Code:
block_tx 4096 5156
Exception at 1219719
Failed to catch up {'blkfile_offset': 1216060, 'blkfile_number': 100000, 'chain_id': 15, 'loader': None, 'conf': None, 'dirname': u'/home/drkuser/.darkcoin/Server/', 'id': 1}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 2522, in catch_up
  store.catch_up_dir(dircfg)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 2782, in catch_up_dir
  store.import_blkdat(dircfg, ds, blkfile['name'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 2914, in import_blkdat
  store.import_block(b, chain = chain)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 1140, in import_block
  len(b['transactions']), b['search_block_id']))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/DataStore.py", line 252, in sql
  store._sql.sql(stmt, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/SqlAbstraction.py", line 457, in sql
  sql._execute(cached, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Abe/SqlAbstraction.py", line 438, in _execute
  sql.cursor().execute(stmt, params)
OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to SQLite INTEGER

No time to fix it right now :sad:
Seems SQLite does not work - MySQL had no problem

Back