• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Error when trying to send DASH from ledger nano X

Dash.Dash

Hi all,
I am having problem sending DASH from my ledger nano X. No problem on receiving but when I try to send DASH I get this error "ERROR when executing RPC call".
All is up to date and already tried to clear cache several times. any ideas?

Hi all,
I am having problem sending DASH from my ledger nano X. No problem on receiving but when I try to send DASH I get this error "ERROR when executing RPC call".
Were you mining to your Ledger, because you can end up with too many UTXOs to send Dash easily?

I'm sure you haven't tried all the methods.
1) If there are recovery words, then reset to factory settings.
(Enter your PIN incorrectly 3 times).
2) Clean the battery contacts

I am also using the latest versions of Ledger Nano X 2.2.3 and ledger live 2.71.1
I also did not mine to my ledger.
This is a fresh transfer of dash coins but I cant send more than 1 dash to a different account.
Anything higher than 1 DASH I get this error.
besides that there is no problem with sending other coins only DASH

I am also using the latest versions of Ledger Nano X 2.2.3 and ledger live 2.71.1
I also did not mine to my ledger.
This is a fresh transfer of dash coins but I cant send more than 1 dash to a different account.
Anything higher than 1 DASH I get this error.
besides that there is no problem with sending other coins only DASH
Perhaps it's an issue that is related to the release of Dashcore v20, report it to [email protected] please,

1) Remove the battery and this will help in any way.
2) Or reset to factory settings.
3) Format C of a computer always gives a positive effect)

I am also using the latest versions
Ledger Nano X 2.2.3 and Ledger Live 2.71.1
Everything works great for me!
If the problem had been in v20, it would have surfaced long ago among other users.
The problem will be solved by the above points)

Hi all,
Which country is the transaction from?
There was the same error, the inclusion of VPN helped.

Last edited:
Try using Dash Masternode Tool (latest v0.9.37) to see if you encounter the same problem. I have stopped using Ledger Live for doing Dash transactions years ago, i just use DMT for my Ledger devices.

You will finds a link to DMT here : https://www.dash.org/masternodes/ (under Resources)
DMT has a 'Wallet' button that lets you do Dash transactions (normal Dash transactions / Masternode transactions / Miner transactions) from you Ledger devices.

First click on Connect Hardware Wallet, and once it regnonize your Ledger device, click on Wallet.

Last edited:
Well I tried a few things and finally found that my USB cable connection was bad so I tried a different port which worked out so thanks everybody for the help.
I want to use the DMT but couldn't understand how to download it to my PC just couldn't understand how to find the right file to download from GitHub, can someone point me in the right direction please?
okay so I managed to download the zip file and extracted it now how do I install it cant find how?
is it the JSON file? if so my ESET NOD32 blocks it I think.

Attachments

• GitHub.PNG
    GitHub.PNG
    69.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back