Hello, DASH community
We finished our Military conference/sport competition!
I am glad that we were able to collect a good audience. We had a twist to the event because the Nigeria Army Basket Ball Day and our event day clashed so we had to join them because they will be traveling the next day and we did not want them to miss out so we had to join. Over 50 sport men came in that day both civilians and military. The event was supposed to be a one day event but we had to make it a two day event so as to get more officers to our conference.
1. We had 30 military men and about 20 sport men. Just one person knew about cryptocurrency. no one knew about Dash. All of the people in attendant came because of they wanted to know more about the NEW CURRENCY in town and what it entails.
2. Structure of the presentation: What is cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency advantages, Dash and its brief history, some facts, statistics, examples of personal use. Next on the TOP 10 cryptocurrency and the transition to the benefits of the Dash. Data on the usage in Nigeria and the benefits to the Nigeria Army. Qestions And Answers.
3. I spoke on my personal experience on Dash and the benefits to Nigeria economy if fully adopted. I encouraged them to try and keep more dash and totally dump the Niara with the banking system. If they should keep their money in the bank they do not own their money the bankers do.
We spoke on different investment opportunity using dash from masternodes to shares etc.
4. I introduced them to different exchanges from wall of coins, luno, remitano, shapeshift and gidicoin where they can buy DAsh or Bitcoins and shapeshift it to Dash.
5. FOR THE BASKET BALL COMPETITION
: We gave the winner of the competition 0.4 in paper wallet which fortunately went to the Military men. We helped all of the players to open their New dash wallet and the coach gave all of them their dash before we left the event center.
FOR THE CONFERENCE
: we had over 80 military personnel at the event and we sent $6 to three top ranking officers and then $3 to 18 soldiers. Before we left over 10 of them bought dash from gidicoi.com and many called days after to buy more.
6. Recommendation to soldiers:I Told the military personnel to either keep their dash for now as we do not have any basic utility of dash in Nigeria but we showed our slides on our January proposal. I did not want to enforce anyone to keep dash or sell it. I feel giving them the right to use the gift for whatever they want is the soul purpose of giving them also: This is the only way at the moment to enable a person in the process of using cryptocurrency to experience the real use of digital cash.
NOTE: We have mentioned and acknowledge dashforce news in all social media that we use
7. List of the people that i sent the Dash and the address: