• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Round Table April Calendar Interviews with Evan Duffield, Kot and More

B

buster

Hello everybody,

fernando myself and oaxaca have been working hard to set the schedule for the Dash Round Table shows in the month of April. We are 2/3 of the way full and should secure our 3rd spot soon. Below you will find information about the three upcoming shows scheduled for this month. All of these shows are live and we take questions from the listeners via the slack channel. You can get an invite here.

Entire Schedule is Here

Dash Round Table: Ep.06
Streaming live on May 8, 2016 In Episode Six the guys interview AndyDark Lead Developer for Dash Evolution.
Time:
3:00 p.m. PST
Information:

http://dashroundtable.org/episodes/ep06/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dash Round Table: Ep.05

Streaming live on April 24, 2016 In Episode five the guys interview eduffield Founder and Lead Developer of DASH. v12.1 is right around the corner and Evan is going to tell us all about the effort he and the rest of the team have been putting in. He says 'This is turning into a huge deal, it should be exciting.' (More info coming soon).
Time:
3:00 p.m. PST
Information:
http://dashroundtable.org/episodes/ep05/

Dash Round Table Hosts:
Bill Cassidy
team3.jpg

Fernando Gutierrez
team1.jpg

XeSVn8cqtSimrbpXJcWgw8BBvHQq1BXSX3

Dan aka 'Oaxaca'
team2.jpg

XfjGv4seimoeFkY91ztYixD8Hhupb9AZb9

Last edited:
I'm having a hard-time believing that's really oaxaca pix - lol
I love the Pix but - LOL - come on - LOL

If you know the secret word and want a chance to win 5 dash here you go:
You must include the secret word with your PM to me on here or in slack. Spelling of secret word does not matter as long as you are close. I am thinking of a number 1-100 The person who is closest to that number wins 5 dash. Please PM me your guess and the secret words:

If you missed the interview with kot you can listen to it here:
https://soundcloud.com/dash-media-n...robert-wiecko-aka-kot-dash-project-management

or here

Thanks again to everyone who listens and also to kot for coming on our show.

Last edited:
Don't forget everyone. Today myself, fernando and oaxaca will be interviewing Amanda B. Johnson, Host of TheDailyDecrypt - We will be discussing a few things, -Libertarian ideas and her past activism, The Free State Project, How she came into cryptocurrencies, Daily workflow/tools to keep up with so many projects, Burr/Feinstein Proposed Anti Encryption Bill and more. You can tune in LIVE in about 5 hours. A recording will be made available after the live show. I may be doing another give away during the show. You can tune in at the website link, http://dashroundtable.org/episodes/ep04/ - or you can tune in below.

So I set my computer to the RoundTable so I wouldn't forget, and preceded to surf the web, when your voice comes on, Bill, and just as I'm thinking "oh, I'm glad I set it, I didn't miss the live broadcast!" my daughter comes running into my room, asking "Who is THAT?! Wow, what a voice! "

So it's not just me, you got a God given lovely voice Bill! LOL. Great broadcast btw! I'm also confused about the collateralized miners, but I also know that Evan and several others, mainly MooCowMoo have been working on the numbers/gaming angles, and being that Evan wasn't prepared to talk about it, I can see how it's hard for him to explain :) But at least we all have a glimpse of what he's up to now and undoubtedly more minds on this would be beneficial I'm sure.

This is really turning into a great show! Awesome work guys!

the owner left and took everything with him :(

the owner left and took everything with him :(
... which I personally can never understand or excuse because in his rage he ruined many people work (his co-hosts to mention at least), same way as @vertoe done one day erasing all translations made by tens of volunteers. This kind of behaviour is very sad and disappointing...
But it's also kind of funny because this exact action was done by the one who was screaming about how dev team doesn't respect others people work and contributions.
Crypto-drama at its best.

... which I personally can never understand or excuse because in his rage he ruined many people work (his co-hosts to mention at least), same way as @vertoe done one day erasing all translations made by tens of volunteers. This kind of behaviour is very sad and disappointing...
But it's also kind of funny because this exact action was done by the one who was screaming about how dev team doesn't respect others people work and contributions.
Can't argue with that! Very good point.

Just to make it clear; he was offended due to certain people in the main core team. He's a wonderful guy who felt shafted and no one seemed to want to lend a hand to make him feel any better, instead they just talked down to him and made him feel like regardless of his efforts, he was an outcast with ideas that he was going to continually get belittled and ignored for. He's a vocal guy and just because of that a couple people that it would be ok to run him off.

I hope you the best @buster, sorry you rage quit on us. But I get it.

Stop making him out to be a childish quitter please. It's actively pissing me off.

Sorry guys, but you are making suggestions and accusations without any context presented here. Stop this please. Have respect for the person and his decision.

Bill (@buster) emailed me clarifying that he passed all rights and content to @Solarminer which I had no idea about because he obviously said nothing in public. So fact is he deleted everything from public access for some time without explaining, but as it turned out he quietly passed everything to new hands so I do apologize for comparing him to @vertoe, turned out that it wasn't really the case.

Still very sad to see him gone though, and as I said in my reply to his letter I don't get the issue of disagreement. What I do get however is that people just get too much emotionally connected to things they spent too much time on, but that's ok. Taking myself as an example - I disagree with some Core members sometimes, even with Evan, but ongoing discussion can help to resolve this and prove someone right or wrong. As long as we are moving more or less in the direction I like I don't care if there are some bumps on the road and I think it's a good way to follow.

So I hope he'll take his time staying away from Dash/crypto maybe to let emotions calm down a bit, so that after some time he could relax and hopefully come back. Anyway... Whatever direction he choose to go I hope he'll be doing well.

Back