• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Roundtable Archive

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
Since Buster decided to move on to other things the old episodes of the Dash Roundtable were not available. I had copies (except of episode #1 Rokos & Woocommerce budget proposal discussions, if someone has a copy, please say something!) and he has confirmed me that he is fine with me distributing them. @Solarminer, to whom Buster has transferred all rights to the show, has agreed to publish everything with a Creative Commons license. @oaxaca, who was also a co-host, made this possible too. Thanks all for making this possible.

You can find the shows here:
https://soundcloud.com/fernandogutie/sets/the-dash-rountable-podcast

As I said, creative commons and I've made them downloadable, so feel free to to whatever you feel appropriate :)

Since Buster decided to move on to other things the old episodes of the Dash Roundtable were not available. I had copies (except of episode #1 Rokos & Woocommerce budget proposal discussions, if someone has a copy, please say something!) and he has confirmed me that he is fine with me distributing them. @Solarminer, to whom Buster has transferred all rights to the show, has agreed to publish everything with a Creative Commons license. @oaxaca, who was also a co-host, made this possible too. Thanks all for making this possible.

You can find the shows here:
https://soundcloud.com/fernandogutie/sets/the-dash-rountable-podcast

As I said, creative commons and I've made them downloadable, so feel free to to whatever you feel appropriate :)

What a WONDERFUL GUY Buster is.

Good on you man, I know you are lurking. Just start a new slack name and come join us!!!!!! (please?) :]

What a WONDERFUL GUY Buster is.

Good on you man, I know you are lurking. Just start a new slack name and come join us!!!!!! (please?) :]
I must add that when things went South he offered to provide all the files so @oaxaca and I could continue the show because he really cares about the project. I told him that I would talk with Oaxaca, but then things went worse...

Great to hear. I know you're probably not the one to ask but is there an RSS feed? I like to listen to it on my way to work.
There will be, I also consume podcast while doing other things and understand the need for rss :)

We are planning things now, but will launch the new show very soon. Stay tuned to the forum!

Why did he leave anyway?

Let's just say not everyone is a fan of buster and some had made him feel as if he should not have an opinion on certain things which eventually caused an argument to ensue on slack and it escalated from there between him and 1-2 other people. I am not trying to keep it going hence the lack of detail but I also don't intend on letting people continue to act as if he was being childish or whatever todays narrative is about what happened as i've seen in other threads.

Reactions: jpr
Back