• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH away from and shake off that dum ideal

You keep using that word Fungibility.

inigo_1024_x_800.jpg

You are out of control...but you're standing by what you say. Gotta respect that.
Well, yes, I respect that also, but he has to understand that his bank transactions are private by default and he chose to make them public. Dash transactions are public by default and you can choose to make them private. So unless he reveals all his transactions (and even then), he has no business criticizing Dash users for having the option of concealing theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yes, I respect that also, but he has to understand that his bank transactions are private by default and he chose to make them public. Dash transactions are public by default and you can chose to make them private. So unless he reveals all his transactions (and even then), he has no business criticizing Dash users for having the option of concealing theirs.
Hey, you're preaching to the choir here, I totally agree.

Thanks Craig I'll check these out tonight see what I come up with.

Some people are probably asking, why I'm doing this? Because I do respect my privacy. Because Edward Snowden is not a crook, he reveals them. I host a podcast promoting privacy, Encryption and freedom I think I'm allowed to voice my thoughts when it comes to those topics. Especially when someone who doesn't know wtf they are talking about starts spewing gibberish out their mouth. I would rather be known as a DICK than I would a FOOL.

Ok, time to reveal myself, I'm an Inernet vampire who gets pleasure from attacking the highest values of any community, just to see them react

Back