• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH away from and shake off that dum ideal

How about that bank statement though. Really looking forward to seeing your purchases over the past two years...nothing to hide so this really shouldn't be an issue.

You really want to nail this concept down don't you?

I don't think he the same world understanding as you, and I doubt you'll be the one to convince him otherwise.

Might as well entertain him while you do your best to educate. Shaming him and being borderline rude never taught anyone anything.

I mean how many kids do you know that respond well to "Sit down shut up and listen you little idiot" over " will you pretty please take a seat?"

There are better ways to approach a problem, and there are less ideal ones. Choose wisely Buster!

Still <3 you bossman.

You really want to nail this concept down don't you?

I don't think he the same world understanding as you, and I doubt you'll be the one to convince him otherwise.

Might as well entertain him while you do your best to educate. Shaming him and being borderline rude never taught anyone anything.

I mean how many kids do you know that respond well to "Sit down shut up and listen you little idiot" over " will you pretty please take a seat?"

There are better ways to approach a problem, and there are less ideal ones. Choose wisely Buster!

Still <3 you bossman.

I'm responding to his "state of mind". Thanks for the advice but its un solicited and not nesscesary, I am who I am, just as Craig is. If a someone blatantly admits their stupidity I'll gladly hammer that nail in damn good. I held my tounge long enough on this one. And if Craig doesn't want to share his bank statement with me than maybe he desires a little more privacy than he thinks he does.

I'm responding to his "state of mind". Thanks for the advice but its un solicited and not nesscesary, I am who I am, just as Craig is. If a someone blatantly admits their stupidity I'll gladly hammer that nail in damn good. I held my tounge long enough on this one. And if Craig doesn't want to share his bank statement with me than maybe he desires a little more privacy than he thinks he does.

I see you :p

Not trying to say anything about you personally, I just feel like we need some more tact when dealing with complete noobs, unless we want to scare them all away. In which case we're not really the solution to many peoples problems right?

We can't all know everything, nor understand motives. But we can all be nice to one another and proactive/productive. I dunno maybe thats just the hippie in me, I just don't see a need for alienating people because they have different opinions.

Would you sit down at a table for dinner with someone of a different religion? I would hope so. Same concept applies to Craig. There are better ways to get through to people, and there are not so good ways.

edit: I just want to clarify, half of what personally brought me into Dash, was this exact attitude being spewed out from the inner circles of Bitcoin, lets not succumb to the same fate. We need to keep our wits about us.

double edit: And just for the record buster I am by no means disagreeing with you that privacy should be a human right, just feel like noone is going to convince him otherwise by being rude about it.

Regardless, I'm done here.I gave my opinions, hopefully people see where I am coming from, as I am just trying to keep a nice balance here and remind everyone we can't act like just because people don't know/accept something, we don't want them here.

We need to be ALL inclusive. Or we will never be a valuable currency for anyone.

craigrant you are on your own now, I've got work to do :p Just trying listening more brotha! These people are looking out for you whether you'd like to admit it or not.

edit: and just in case noone noticed this, you do see how the word "rant" is part of his username right? What else did you expect than a rant?

Regardless, I'm done here.I gave my opinions, hopefully people see where I am coming from, as I am just trying to keep a nice balance here and remind everyone we can't act like just because people don't know/accept something, we don't want them here.

We need to be ALL inclusive. Or we will never be a valuable currency for anyone.

craigrant you are on your own now, I've got work to do :p Just trying listening more brotha! These people are looking out for you whether you'd like to admit it or not.

edit: and just in case noone noticed this, you do see how the word "rant" is part of his username right? What else did you expect than a rant?

I'm a pretty nice guy. I help a lot of people. Ignorance and arrogance don't mix well. I've said my piece.

How about that bank statement though. Really looking forward to seeing your purchases over the past two years...nothing to hide so this really shouldn't be an issue.
no, i will not show my bank statement, it is my choice, if you want to contact the bank or government for them to show you my bank statement, go ahead and try

No one asked about the name of your bank. How beautiful is your bank statement? Can we take a peak? Privacy is for fools man. Come clean and keep the flow flowing bro.
image attached

Attachments

• bank.png
    bank.png
    49 KB · Views: 99
Bank Of America is the name of my Bank, and it's beautiful :)

True story incoming.

Many years ago, I needed a job. Bank of America advertised for a job I was (over) qualified for. I went in to the interview. Standard stuff, we talked about my background and the specs of the job. At the end, the interviewer asked what my opinion of Bank of America was.

Me: "You want the truth?"
BofA: "Yes, we're interested in your opinion"
Me: "I think you suck"
BofA: "What do you mean?"
Me: "You have the worst reputation in town. I closed my account with you a year ago because you couldn't keep my balance straight."
BofA: "Thank you for your time"

I left town for a few days to play in a tournament. I get back and there were 5, yes 5 messages from BofA over the weekend. I called them back.

BofA: "Oh my god, thanks for calling back. We thought you went to work for someone else"

I started working for them the next day.

True story.

True story incoming.

Many years ago, I needed a job. Bank of America advertised for a job I was (over) qualified for. I went in to the interview. Standard stuff, we talked about my background and the specs of the job. At the end, the interviewer asked what my opinion of Bank of America was.

Me: "You want the truth?"
BofA: "Yes, we're interested in your opinion"
Me: "I think you suck"
BofA: "What do you mean?"
Me: "You have the worst reputation in town. I closed my account with you a year ago because you couldn't keep my balance straight."
BofA: "Thank you for your time"

I left town for a few days to play in a tournament. I get back and there were 5, yes 5 messages from BofA over the weekend. I called them back.

BofA: "Oh my god, thanks for calling back. We thought you went to work for someone else"

I started working for them the next day.

True story.
very nice, I have a good time bankingwith BOFA, the secret is never let your balance go below $200, or their computer system is programmed to fuck you.. at least that is what i tell myself.. and it works great

Where are those millions you've mentioned in the videos? I hope you're not hiding them in cash somewhere. That would be bad. Government doesn't like stashing cash around, but nice and clean in the bank account where the tax man can see it.
millions are in Jamaica, where I pay 0% TAX

Back