• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Contributing to darkcoins

acidburn

Hello,

I've not really introduced myself so here it goes. I've had a passion for software engineering since I wrote my first excel applications along with VBA. Ah, the good old days! Not. Since then, I went on to University to study computer science. After graduating I stayed on to completed the masters course in Digital Foresnics. I've now been a software engineer for several years.

So, my question is, how can my development skills contribute? I started out with C/C++ before gettin in Java and C#. I now work for a multinational company developing web based applications.

Welcome aboard! I shake you warmly by the hand.
Darkcoin is a decentralized open-sourced digital currency allowing software engineers to write new applications incorporating Darkcoin. Make your own you name it. The sky is the limit!

There re so many projects brewing in Darkcoin. Much of which, relies on voluntary and communal efforts. Here is an idea, Darkcoin wallet printers. Offline hardware for printing your own Darkcoin Duff bills at home.
You can help be the software dev for a Darkcoin version.
you can get some code form this offline wallet generator?: https://github.com/n00bsys0p/bitcoinpaperwallet/tree/darkcoin
If you can handle the software end so that others can print what ever background they want.
rKRn7ya.jpg

Back