• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. pshenmic

[Proposal] Dash UI Kit

Hey guys, I'm coming back to you with the brand new project proposal. This one focused on development toolset for Frontend engineers, that would like to build projects and Dapps in the Dash Network. I would like to propose a unified UI kit for the major set of development frameworks (React /...
  2. pshenmic

[Proposal] Dashmate Remote Control

Dashmate Remote Control Mobile application for monitoring your dashmate nodes Intro Hey folks, I would like to propose a new project that will ease maintenance of your hosted dashmate nodes. I have already created a sample application that proves that this scheme works using Flutter (IOS +...
  3. pshenmic

[Proposal] Enable DAPI on the HPMN nodes

Hey guys, I would like to propose a feature that will enable Dash SDK SPV wallet to be enabled in the mainnet. That will unblock further app development and will ease the onboarding of new devs that wants to integrate Dash in their products. I often see how people want to use Dash SDK in the...
  4. pshenmic

Dashmate (discussion)

Hey folks I am opening this thread to collect all the questions about dashmate in one place, as we have tons of question all over the forum. Feel free to ask anything, suggest idea or improvenment!
  5. pshenmic

Platform Explorer

Hey folks, I would like to introduce you a new project that we have started with Dash Incubator. There are no actively maintained tenderdash explorers yet and people just can't see whats up in the project, however there are already few dapps that are actively used by people in the network...
Back