• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. BudManTX

Dash Passphrase/Password isn't working - can't send Dash

My first time to use my passphrase. Went to send some Dash and it asked for my passphrase, I typed it in and it said it was incorrect. I've tried different scenarios to my password to no luck. I'm thinking when I updated from 12.0 to 12.1.2 that something changed?! I'm running in 64 bit...
  2. BudManTX

Where can I find the 12.1.1 hotfix as mentioned in Dash Detail Video

I'm experiencing the mentioned sync governance problem...it's looping the governance update over and over and bogging down my bandwidth to the point it times-out my other computers. Never had the problem with previous 12.0. semper fi Dash Detail Video by Amanda Johnson: "The first bump was...
  3. BudManTX

missing Dash after upgrade 12.1 w/out copying old software to new folder

Hello, I upgraded the 12.1 today without copying old software to different folder. I didn't know about any prior prep to upgrade this software. So after upgrading to 12.1 my Dash and 3 hours later all my transactions are missing. How do I fix this? Do a system restore, hope I get lucky...
Back