• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where can I find the 12.1.1 hotfix as mentioned in Dash Detail Video

BudManTX

I'm experiencing the mentioned sync governance problem...it's looping the governance update over and over and bogging down my bandwidth to the point it times-out my other computers. Never had the problem with previous 12.0. semper fi

Dash Detail Video by Amanda Johnson:

"The first bump was identified and addressed this past week in the form of an optional update. Some users were experiencing an error while their wallet attempted to “sync governance objects,” and that bug, as well as a couple other minor ones, has been fixed in the optional “hotfix” 12.1.1."

I currently have the 12.1, Amanda mentioned a optional “hotfix” 12.1.1. The 12.1.1 I can't seem to locate on the dash.org. Thank you.

You should watch dash developers in github. and not amanda, if you are really interested in these issues.

You should watch dash developers in github. and not amanda, if you are really interested in these issues.

I watch Amanda for current Dash updates, not these issues, but it was mentioned in her latest video. Her videos are the reason I buy Dash and not bitcoin. I'm not interested in these software issues until I experience problems. So do you know where I could find the 12.1.1 hot fix? That would be much appreciated. semper fi

I watch Amanda for current Dash updates, not these issues, but it was mentioned in her latest video. Her videos are the reason I buy Dash and not bitcoin. I'm not interested in these software issues until I experience problems. So do you know where I could find the 12.1.1 hot fix? That would be much appreciated. semper fi
12.1.2 is out btw. There is no standalone patch, just download the wallet again https://www.dash.org/wallets/ and you should be good.

Her videos are the reason I buy Dash and not bitcoin.

Many times they have told you that Dash is better than Bitcoin. But you did nοt noticed it. You had to see amanda in order to believe it. This is the sad truth of the human nature. The human beings are attracted by images, videos and sounds that feed unidirectionally their brain rather than by the bidirectional dialogue, the logic, the reason and the thinking. The humans beings let the reality to be inserted into their brain, rather than use their brain in order to change the reality. The human beings are attracted by the perishable wealth and matter rather than by the spirit. This is the sad truth of the human nature. :(

Last edited:
Many times they have told you that Dash is better than Bitcoin. But you did nοt noticed it. You had to see amanda in order to believe it. This is the sad truth of the human nature. Human beings are attracted by images, videos and sounds that feed unidirectionally their brain rather than by the bidirectional dialogue, the logic, the reason and the thinking. Humans beings welcome the reality to enter into their brain, but most of them are unable to use their brain in order to change the reality. Human being are attracted by the perishable wealth and matter rather than by the spirit. This is the sad truth of the human nature. :(

Hahaah. Many times some one comes along and misjudges another human's experiences and not notices it. This human has never heard of Dash "until" I ran upon one of Amanda's Dash Videos. Nor was I looking, and Dash has never been mentioned to me by anyone else. Sigh, some humans. Semper fi

Hahaah. Many times some one comes along and misjudges another human's experiences and not notices it. This human has never heard of Dash "until" I ran upon one of Amanda's Dash Videos. Nor was I looking, and Dash has never been mentioned to me by anyone else. Sigh, some humans. Semper fi

It was not exactly Dash that was introduced to you. It was the ideas of Dash that were introduced to you. But you forgot those ideas, when you started investing in bitcoin. And you needed amanda, in order to remember them. This is the power of the image, the video and the sound, that fit better than the logic and the reason into the imperfect human beings.

It was not exactly Dash that was introduced to you. It was the ideas of Dash that were introduced to you. But you forgot those ideas, when you started investing in bitcoin. And you needed amanda, in order to remember them. This is the power of the image, the video and the sound, that fit better than the logic and the reason into the imperfect human beings.

Hahaah...man you really need to stop assuming you know me or humans for that matter. New Amanda Dash videos are posted every Wednesday for Dash news updates. I have never bought bitcoin, only considered it, how ever the "ideas" of Dash appealed to me much more so I started buying Dash. I took a different route than the bitcoin way with more research. I don't need the power of image and sound when I can research and read to make my decisions. semper fi

Yes, our environment and senses affect us, but also because the majority of Amanda's viewers are male. Guys that say the same thing as Amanda get challenged and riduled a lot more, and if someone challenges Amanda, the males go to her protection.

Hahaah...man you really need to stop assuming you know me or humans for that matter. New Amanda Dash videos are posted every Wednesday for Dash news updates. I have never bought bitcoin, only considered it, how ever the "ideas" of Dash appealed to me much more so I started buying Dash. I took a different route than the bitcoin way with more research. I don't need the power of image and sound when I can research and read to make my decisions. semper fi

I did the same as you did. I knew bitcoin one year after it has been created (it worth 1$ that time) but I didnt invest on it at all. I knew dash one year after it has been created, but I still do not invest my perishable wealth and money on it. But I invested in Dash one of my most precious things. And this thing is my time. I am here almost one year, and I am among the most active talkers.

In that case, and as it seems that your way of thinking is similar to mine, I introduce you to the below idea.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...ept-the-old-guard-confiscate-all-coins.10547/

Please vote in the above poll, and for now on dont tell anyone (and especially dont tell to yourself) that you didnt knew that this idea existed. Now you are free to decide whether it worths to invest your money or your time in dash.

Last edited:
12.1.2 is out btw. There is no standalone patch, just download the wallet again https://www.dash.org/wallets/ and you should be good.

Do masternode owners need to update Sentinel through github as well ? Maybe some instructions can be provided next time we get a Sentinel update about how to exactly update Sentinel ?
(i learned the following command updates Sentinel through Github : cd .dashcore/sentinel && git pull)

With regards to updating Sentinel, there seem to be some problems pulling the new Sentinel version ? --> https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/version-12-1-release.12985/page-4#post-114861

Last edited:
Back