• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by BudManTX

1. BudManTX

Dash Passphrase/Password isn't working - can't send Dash

You are correct, the password does not change by itself. After a restless sleep, this morning I went back to my install log notes back in January, the same time I encrypted it. I read something I had noted and it refreshed my memory to add 2 more characters to the written password. And...
  2. BudManTX

Dash Passphrase/Password isn't working - can't send Dash

My first time to use my passphrase. Went to send some Dash and it asked for my passphrase, I typed it in and it said it was incorrect. I've tried different scenarios to my password to no luck. I'm thinking when I updated from 12.0 to 12.1.2 that something changed?! I'm running in 64 bit...
  3. BudManTX

Where can I find the 12.1.1 hotfix as mentioned in Dash Detail Video

Hahaah...man you really need to stop assuming you know me or humans for that matter. New Amanda Dash videos are posted every Wednesday for Dash news updates. I have never bought bitcoin, only considered it, how ever the "ideas" of Dash appealed to me much more so I started buying Dash. I took...
  4. BudManTX

Hahaah. Many times some one comes along and misjudges another human's experiences and not notices it. This human has never heard of Dash "until" I ran upon one of Amanda's Dash Videos. Nor was I looking, and Dash has never been mentioned to me by anyone else. Sigh, some humans. Semper fi
  5. BudManTX

Yeah it does state 12.1.2 prior to downloading...and it fixed my 12.1 issues. Works like a charm again. Thanks again for your help. Time to go buy some more dash. semper fi
  6. BudManTX

Ok UdjinM6, the site isn't clear about it, but I'll know more prior to install. Much APPRECIATED. Semper Fi
  7. BudManTX

I watch Amanda for current Dash updates, not these issues, but it was mentioned in her latest video. Her videos are the reason I buy Dash and not bitcoin. I'm not interested in these software issues until I experience problems. So do you know where I could find the 12.1.1 hot fix? That would...
  8. BudManTX

I currently have the 12.1, Amanda mentioned a optional “hotfix” 12.1.1. The 12.1.1 I can't seem to locate on the dash.org. Thank you.
  9. BudManTX

I'm experiencing the mentioned sync governance problem...it's looping the governance update over and over and bogging down my bandwidth to the point it times-out my other computers. Never had the problem with previous 12.0. semper fi Dash Detail Video by Amanda Johnson: "The first bump was...
  10. BudManTX

missing Dash after upgrade 12.1 w/out copying old software to new folder

Update: did my system restore, retrieved my old wallet.dat file...then instead of doing the whole upgrade again and waiting another 3 hours to update the pass 3+ years of data on to the 12.1 version...I just did a "undo" my system restore...then copied over my wallet.dat file to my...
  11. BudManTX

I have my old Dash software back, and all my DASH (whew) and transactions before the 12.1 update. Why Dash doesn't provide a software update without killing off your current data and DASH coins is beyond me. Sigh. I'll do the update gain later, I don't have another 3 hours to kill. semper fi
  12. BudManTX

No, but thanks. I've already started system restore before update.
  13. BudManTX

Stan, there is no wallet.date in new Dashcore and my back-up file before I updated is named dashback.dat which I think is weird since there is no restore feature on the software itself. It has back-up feature, but saves wallet.dat to dashback.dat in backup folder. So i'm kinda screwed unless i...
  14. BudManTX

I don't see a new wallet.dat file in the new Dashcore/doc , but i havn't made any new trans.yet...Problem is the new update copied over my old software files...my last back-up wallet on my harddrive is called dashback.dat....that prob won't work copying that file over. I'm probably just going...
Back