• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

OLD - DASH CYCLING AFRICA

It is imperative that you emphasize PrivateSend and InstantSend. You must educate people to the problems caused by a lack of these features in conventional crypto, and how these advancements help them in real life.

Failing this, there is no reason to bother.

It is imperative that you emphasize PrivateSend and InstantSend. You must educate people to the problems caused by a lack of these features in conventional crypto, and how these advancements help them in real life.

Failing this, there is no reason to bother.
Totally agree. We plan to to emphasize the above and also that its global and cheaper than bank transfers, moneygram etc, while saving you time as the other person receives the money in a matter of seconds.

I believe I speak for the entire team when I say, being a part of this team has been both an honor and blessing. Team Xperien has already helped bridge the digital divide by giving those that would have not been able to afford the sport the opportunity to do so. I am astonished at what we have accomplished over the past few years and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us. Having DASH as our main sponser will not only ensure marketing on their end but the opportunity to expand our team with those that are passionate about life and sport. I do hope the proposal is considered and await in anticipation. Thank you
new pre-proposal link https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...tivations-cycling-tv-radio.38882/#post-190300

Back