• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Dash World - Private & Secure Communications with DASH as Payment Processor

@GreyGhost I havent seen or read the proposal you are submitting to the investors...what is the downside (risk) you are presenting to them for investing into the masternodes (MN)? I understand that the more MNs we have, the more secure the network...but would that lead to an eventual decrease in returns (currently around 10%) with more MNs? Or am I totally off base there?

I think your initiative and vision to promote Dash is awesome! Anything that helps lead to eventual mass adoption is worth it!
Thanks,

Just a brief comment @rustycase -- no data are intended to be tranfered via MNs.

OK.... my bad.
...and why does DASH need the telegraph thingy ???

"There is a critical need for a secure messaging and money transaction platform. More than 8 in 10 users are “very or quite interested” in in-app money transfer features. We will integrate the fastest growing messaging service, Telegram, with the advanced, second-generation crypto-currency, Dash, in order to meet that need."

So DASH would be a pop-up Buttton in the Telegram program ???
(...sry, don't use it. )

... outright newbie questions... :-(

Best
rc

Last edited:
@DCruz -- Assuming the same number of masternodes, the ROI per MN decreases at 7% annually. At the same time, increase in MN number lowers the ROI. The anticipated growth in DASH/USD would offset this decrease.

@rustycase -- Dash would NOT be a pop-up button. I am talking about a native stand-alone app that conducts secure, instant, and anonymous money transactions application. It also, as specialized platform, produces niche products (applications) that connects professional services with users who need services to be conducted privately and would like to pay anonymously (e.g., lawyers, human rights organizations, journalists, entertainers, therapists, psychiatrists, and many more). And all them would be using DASH.

Telegram has, the data says, over 100,000,000 users. As much as I see the value if presenting DASH to a small group of individual investors, having DASH connected in any way, shape or form with such a huge user base might be of some benefits.

Thank you @GreyGhost for all the efforts you are putting in, and for using your personal connections and network to seek major investment into Dash.

One question I have is this... How would the 100Million telegraph users gain an access ramp for their fiat currency to dash? How would they purchase Dash in a simple way?

I have no clue where the future developments would take us. CryptoCapital, for example, "is connecting the Fiat and Crypto world together allowing Crypto Currencies to interact with fiat currencies in a similar seamless way," so they might be a partner. Coinomat also "allows you to convert between various cryptocurrencies and national currencies without the hassle of opening an account at an cryptocurrency exchange."

And as we know, in-house, Fiat Gateways project (PM: Daniel Diaz, external vendor: Deginner) is also being developed.

I have no clue where the future developments would take us.

Well, Gosh !
GG, this is disconcerting.
Can we give you a do-over on that statement ?

You have just submitted a complex and pricey proposal, which would entail you have vision, goals, and aspirations... at least in excess of my own good intentions !

My own observations and presentations are based upon many years in the world of business, yet I am a newbie in the crypto - world.
Effective tactics are indeed transferrable.

Yes, I should review your presentation once again, to determine precisely why you feel it is advantageous for DASH, overall.

Best
rc

Well, Gosh !
GG, this is disconcerting.
Can we give you a do-over on that statement ?

Come on, man. During your many years in the world of business how many times you've seen an idea developed precisely as outlined in its early stages? Evan Duffield created what is now Dash and while he was doing it, he had no idea he'd come up with the InstantX, for example. Cut me some slack; in my world being open to the point of blurting is not that bad. It cuts the fat (bullshit) and exposes only the vulnerable, naked truth. (and weaknesses -- only by NOT pretending one knows everything one can really improve)

Herein is what I envisage, hoping the first $800,000.00 investment pays a modest sum to start developing Tele-X. Let me skip current & future needs for funds etc., and just outline how I see this thingy developing:
  • So we have it, "a native stand-alone app that conducts secure, instant, and anonymous money transactions" and, as a specialized platform, produces "niche products (applications) that connect professional services with users who need services to be conducted privately and would like to pay anonymously (e.g., lawyers, human rights organizations, journalists, entertainers, therapists, psychiatrists, and many more)";
  • Masternodes are not meant to transfer data like videos. So we have two different communication channels running in the background; videos and all other messaging on Telegram protocol and money transaction via masternodes on Dash protocol;
  • Now imagine a therapist working with a priest / an CEO / a teacher that have been abused as a child and is severely traumatized, or they have problems with substance abuse, you name it. They talk in anonymity of messaging protocol and exchange DASH for services. The sanctity of therapy (or talk of a journalist with his source) is assured. I am not being laconic here, security of our private communications and transactions is the utmost problem nowadays and it would require serious work of many people all over the world to solve it
  • So now I look at that application's (desktop, mobile...) GUI and realize it can have many other features. A human rights organization's meeting with supporters that are going to fork out a DASH or two to help their work without fears of being tracked down. (Wikileaks faced huge drop in donations because the people are afraid of being tracked and associated with the "enemy")
  • It does not have to be so gloomy; our proverbial priest can use -- the specialized, different design with same functions app -- to occupy himself with an adult industry entertainer. For sure he does not want anyone to know that a Rosary is not his priority during the lonely winter nights and where his money goes;
  • Skip forward...
  • Our app is already a Tor-like, but really secure browser (with all the services embedded), and penetrates currently unforeseen markets;
  • Skip forward...
  • Google was a desktop focused company; than, with Android, it moved to a mobile intense comapny. Now it is a pure deep-learning company, focusing on A.I. and intuitive searches, you name it. Our app can not stay a primitive, dumb provider of data and money in such an environment;
  • Skip forward...
  • The app is a now a full-fledged system that provides end user with Individual, Relevant, Immediate and Safe environment, in which "immediate" means, for example, a delivery of "relevant" (to an "individual" user) news. The system learns. Our user loves sports but has a session scheduled at the same time; the system reschedules it for him / her -- this is an example of the most primitive AI / human interaction;
  • Skip forward...
  • Suddenly, decades from now, you live in a world where A.I. and 3D VR live mashed with your immediate environment, and you live free from snooping, do what you want (as long as you don't hurt the others), pay what you want where you want at the "man's house is his castle" yet again and he's free to work, innovate, associate, love if you wish, without fears of his humanity being reduced as it is now :)
For your entertainment, see the photo. I sent the proposal to Monaco yesterday.

Last edited:
Come on, man. During your many years in the world of business how many times you've seen an idea developed precisely as outlined in its early stages? Evan Duffield created what is now Dash and while he was doing it, he had no idea he'd come up with the InstantX, for example. Cut me some slack; in my world being open to the point of blurting is not that bad. It cuts the fat (bullshit) and exposes only the vulnerable, naked truth. (and weaknesses -- only by NOT pretending one knows everything one can really improve)

Herein is what I envisage, hoping the first $800,000.00 investment pays a modest sum to start developing Tele-X. Let me skip current & future needs for funds etc., and just outline how I see this thingy developing:
  • So we have it, "a native stand-alone app that conducts secure, instant, and anonymous money transactions" and, as a specialized platform, produces "niche products (applications) that connect professional services with users who need services to be conducted privately and would like to pay anonymously (e.g., lawyers, human rights organizations, journalists, entertainers, therapists, psychiatrists, and many more)";
  • Masternodes are not meant to transfer data like videos. So we have two different communication channels running in the background; videos and all other messaging on Telegram protocol and money transaction via masternodes on Dash protocol;
  • Now imagine a therapist working with a priest / an CEO / a teacher that have been abused as a child and is severely traumatized, or they have problems with substance abuse, you name it. They talk in anonymity of messaging protocol and exchange DASH for services. The sanctity of therapy (or talk of a journalist with his source) is assured. I am not being laconic here, security of our private communications and transactions is the utmost problem nowadays and it would require serious work of many people all over the world to solve it
  • So now I look at that application's (desktop, mobile...) GUI and realize it can have many other features. A human rights organization's meeting with supporters that are going to fork out a DASH or two to help their work without fears of being tracked down. (Wikileaks faced huge drop in donations because the people are afraid of being tracked and associated with the "enemy")
  • It does not have to be so gloomy; our proverbial priest can use -- the specialized, different design with same functions app -- to occupy himself with an adult industry entertainer. For sure he does not want anyone to know that a Rosary is not his priority during the lonely winter nights and where his money goes;
  • Skip forward...
  • Our app is already a Tor-like, but really secure browser (with all the services embedded), and penetrates currently unforeseen markets;
  • Skip forward...
  • Google was a desktop focused company; than, with Android, it moved to a mobile intense comapny. Now it is a pure deep-learning company, focusing on A.I. and intuitive searches, you name it. Our app can not stay a primitive, dumb provider of data and money in such an environment;
  • Skip forward...
  • The app is a now a full-fledged system that provides end user with Individual, Relevant, Immediate and Safe environment, in which "immediate" means, for example, a delivery of "relevant" (to an "individual" user) news. The system learns. Our user loves sports but has a session scheduled at the same time; the system reschedules it for him / her -- this is an example of the most primitive AI / human interaction;
  • Skip forward...
  • Suddenly, decades from now, you live in a world where A.I. and 3D VR live mashed with your immediate environment, and you live free from snooping, do what you want (as long as you don't hurt the others), pay what you want where you want at the "man's house is his castle" yet again and he's free to work, innovate, associate, love if you wish, without fears of his humanity being reduced as it is now :)

Hey Man, can you post a link to the material in the pic?

• Suddenly, decades from now, you live in a world

GG, I believe this may be where our difference arises... Although I must give you full points for optimism !!

Admissions & confessions...
I am, more or less, a proponent of James Howard Kunstler.
I do not picture that utopian world of tomorrow in decades.

Either way, I won't be here, and am not in a position to make such a 'long' investment.
Baby steps... a little at a time, is certainly notable progress.

GG, I must admit it was kind of a thrill to be a shareholder when DASH surpassed 9usd today on the exchange ! Wowee !!!
DASH is certainly gaining recognition !

Best
rc

btw, I'm told DASH is presently on it's 3rd iteration....
And, USG thugs are recently in the news declaring ANYONE with a tor account will soon be automatically subject to direct circumspection by alphabet agencies.

Last edited:

Do you have these as soft copies we can reprint locally for anyone interested in investing or passing along to family and friends?

@DCruz -- Assuming the same number of masternodes, the ROI per MN decreases at 7% annually. At the same time, increase in MN number lowers the ROI. The anticipated growth in DASH/USD would offset this decrease.

This is another discrepancy I have with your vision, GG.
Anticipation/anticipate is pretty darned close to assumption/assume.

... I need not do the breakdown on that one, right ?

Is there documentation of many, many people clamoring for their locale to be properly served by DASH ?

The question I might have, would be, at what capacity is the present node system functioning ?
Is there a need, at this present time, to increase carrying capacity of the network ?

Or, would new additions to the MN tier be geographically placed in under-served physical locations along with a public awareness campaign to generate usage for the benefit of the populace in that portion of the globe ?

Tnx GG !
rc

@rustycase -- we can now enter a totally different discussion about USG and the world as a whole. I am very familiar with James Howard Kunstler and his work and share some of his outlook. However, the arrival of crypto has given me a new lease on life and hope. As we've seen recently, "hope" is nothing but balderdash without active work, fight, efforts...

This 15 seconds long video and the message Chomsky has bestowed on us, describes what I believe in in the most succinct way:

@halso , @Miner237 -- give me a day or two please. For the reasons unknown I want my friend in Monaco to be the first to receive the material. It will happen later today or, at latest, tomorrow. Then I will give / send the material to anyone somehow recognizable (i.e. not to a new forum accounts) who PM me with a request and an e-mail address. I will than we-transfer the files to that e-mail or will e-mail it. I do not want the files to be on some easily accessible server for it contains private e-mail addresses and phone numbers and I do not want that to be slurped by all sort of bots...

Last edited:
Much like the oft-repeated Iris proposals...

I think this would be a good Optional Proportional Service on it's own chain. Perhaps the best idea currently tabled to pilot tthe notion of Optional Proportional Services. But, not as a core function of DASH as money. Money doesn't need to have communication in it. If my $20 bill started telling me everywhere it's been, I'd be kinda freaked out... And depending on the type of business, I sure as fuck don't want comms tied to the TX. Why bother mixing?

@rustycase -- we can now enter a totally different discussion about USG and the world as a whole. I am very familiar with James Howard Kunstler and his work and share some of his outlook. However, the arrival of crypto has given me a new lease on life and hope. As we've seen recently, "hope" is nothing but balderdash without active work, fight, efforts...

This 15 seconds long video and the message Chomsky has bestowed on us, describes what I believe in in the most succinct way:

Hello GG,

I'm glad to hear you have found renewall in crypto...

I've always been reluctant to accept standards others may impose upon me.

:)
rc

With all due respect, I don't like the idea of funding outside development with big money interests who may begin to get a foothold in Dash, like they did with Bitcoin. Also, I believe Dash will have messaging built into Evolution, so private messaging and payments, etc... will be easily done within the Evolution wallet. Thus I don't see the point of this.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the whole thing. I'm sorry if that's so. I'll keep reading comments. This does sound a lot like QuantumExplorer's proposal, only his is more conservative. He proposes to research the feasibility of using the MN network as a VPN/TOR hybrid system.

Last edited:
With all due respect, I don't like the idea of funding outside development with big money interests who may begin to get a foothold in Dash, like they did with Bitcoin.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the whole thing.

As a Newbie, I am quite confused about all this.
From what I can tell, (interpret), mining is dependent upon 1) hardware, 2) cheap electricity rates, 3) surplus capital of investors.

To extrapolate further, most hardware is sourced from the global mega-manufacturer.
Electric rates are controlled, and perhaps allocated, and even subsidized, by the political power within that global mega-manufacturing state.
Many of today's largest wealth holders are within that mega-manufacturing state.

Hence, 90% to 94% of btc is controlled where those three elements are present.
(The growth, power, and influence of the dragon is something we have never seen before. I am unable to fully comprehend the huge numbers used in describing it's measurement.)

There is a growing suspicion sneaking up on me that the entire crypto marketplace is influenced, if not controlled, by the predominance of these factors.

I have read where DASH was meant to be ASIC resistant. Perhaps that will make a difference ?

And all the above is simple observation by a Newbie.
If you are able to demonstrate I am incorrect, or flawed in my observation, I would be quite pleased to review your presentation.

Best
rc

As a Newbie, I am quite confused about all this.
From what I can tell, (interpret), mining is dependent upon 1) hardware, 2) cheap electricity rates, 3) surplus capital of investors.

To extrapolate further, most hardware is sourced from the global mega-manufacturer.
Electric rates are controlled, and perhaps allocated, and even subsidized, by the political power within that global mega-manufacturing state.
Many of today's largest wealth holders are within that mega-manufacturing state.

Hence, 90% to 94% of btc is controlled where those three elements are present.
(The growth, power, and influence of the dragon is something we have never seen before. I am unable to fully comprehend the huge numbers used in describing it's measurement.)

There is a growing suspicion sneaking up on me that the entire crypto marketplace is influenced, if not controlled, by the predominance of these factors.

I have read where DASH was meant to be ASIC resistant. Perhaps that will make a difference ?

And all the above is simple observation by a Newbie.
If you are able to demonstrate I am incorrect, or flawed in my observation, I would be quite pleased to review your presentation.

Best
rc
I don't know the actual plan, but if an outside interest like Blockchain Info and MIT does for Bitcoin, comes in and starts messing with the code to make Dash do things, they might creep in deeper and deeper into the system and start demanding things go a certain way. Maybe it can't be done, and Dash is fully resistant to this, but I get this fear when I see big money wanting to make Dash do something. Now if this were all done outside, using the future DAPI, that'd be fine with me. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this proposal though :) Not much time left though.

Oh, and Rusty, from the very beginning, Evan stated that he wanted to make this coins ASIC resistant to buy it time to grow, like Bitcoin grew. From CPU to GPU and FPGA (didn't happen ) to ASICs He was hoping for 2 years, and got almost 2 and a half. Nothing is ASIC proof. ASICs are coming in at a slow enough rate that nobody has control (50+%) of the network. ASICs increase the hash rate so much that things like bot nets have no chance at overwhelming the system.

Aside from that, with evolution, unless plans have changed??, was going to make all transactions pass through a MN quorum, so that Miners will not have the choice of what to include in a block. They can exclude, but not include things not previously locked.

So in this way, even if there were miners with more than 50% of the hash rate, it will be attack proof.

Last edited:
Tnx !
If this is so, it does sound good.
Gosh there is so much I need to learn !
Best
rc

No more 'rapping my head around things... done that too much already!

@Comodore ... If I were politically incorrect perhaps it would be appropriate to declare the source and motivation of this attack ???

I do have, and read their book. Enough said.

It's the Dragon I don't yet understand.

Best
rc

Last edited:
Back