• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash iPhone Wallet

Looks like there are these translations:
Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 10.26.39 PM.png

I'd bet we could get alot of people's help to translate into many more languages. There file is 485 lines long with one blank line, one comment line and one actual line to translate.

Thoughts?

View attachment 2005

I'd bet we could get alot of people's help to translate into many more languages. There file is 485 lines long with one blank line, one comment line and one actual line to translate.

Thoughts?

Ahhhhhh
good point, we spaced out on translations, due to iTunes adoption mess !

ok coool
how do we do this ?
UdjinM6 flare can you please help and get that transifex thing fired up again ?
QuantumExplorer , are you all game with that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but that Dash was really for you. :)

I got it back. I guess we're just helping the miners with fees at this point. It really is fast. This is without instantX, too. Amazing.

give it back then
lol
:grin:
(kidding)

super fast i agree

View attachment 2005

Thoughts?

hey red
can you please give me the link to these translation files you found ?
github something ?
tx
(pinged quantum to update his github / bread wallet to dash wallet as of 'Wiki Read Me')

Last edited by a moderator:
hey red
can you please give me the link to these translation files you found ?
github something ?
tx
It is a little confusing as Xcode is displaying it a bit differently from github/files on disk.

English:
https://github.com/QuantumExplorer/...tion/BreadWallet/en.lproj/Localizable.strings
(about 482 lines long)

Spanish:
https://github.com/QuantumExplorer/...tion/BreadWallet/es.lproj/Localizable.strings

etc.

Note: There are two files that need translating. The Localizable.strings and the main.strings both in same directory. (which is about 77 lines long)

+ another happy iPhone customer !
I think Evan will release this pretty soon , pinged him yesterday

so ether
- this guide is very good and no complains
or
- nobody has tried it yet ?!?

any feedback ?

Coinomi has their app yet not included into apple appstore for iphones. But we are going to have very soon thanks to fiat gateways some online wallets, aren't we?

If the wallet does not have PS then there won't be any difference to bitcoin.

Back