• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Discussion?: Branding Colors

Seriously? Do you think this is the purpose of the voting system?

It looks like I have made a wrong interpretation of your proposition :).

If it comes only to the line in the forum menu, then forum poll could work.
If we are talking about the broader change in all the tools and materials, then we would need to make sure that we have all resources to make the change first and them vote.

If I may offer my two cents in this issue, I think we may be able to look to our past for the answer:

9E26BCN.jpg

The two tone blue and silver make a great combo, and looks great in any promotional material with no dominating colours. These colours would be my choice for any new style.

@methusaleh you'd be amazed how much money is poured into the colour choice alone for logos and coorporate/marketing.

You may think you dont give one iota, but I absolutely guarantee you it has a very deep unconscious response, and this is where te emotional response live.

Business is conducted in the rational conscious, but decision making is 100% unconscious (when you sign a document, decide yes/no to something etc)

eh ok Yidakee if you say so I'll take your word for it... or is this just more of that subconscious manipulation in action?? These are NOT the droids I am looking for...

i honestly do not see the need for any color changes/ rebranding
we finally moved everything from dark blue to light
have all pages / videos / apps on 1 style (nearly)
and really did enough color changes and redesigns the last years

i suggest to sit this out with what we have and when Evo come (as kot suggested)
start thinking about it again
- we really have a ton of other things to do these days
- if we had only blue with blue on white (no red) our graphics would definitely look a bit boring and have less 'dynamic' in them

i honestly do not see the need for any color changes/ rebranding
we finally moved everything from dark blue to light
have all pages / videos / apps on 1 style (nearly)
and really did enough color changes and redesigns the last years

i suggest to sit this out with what we have and when Evo come (as kot suggested)
start thinking about it again
- we really have a ton of other things to do these days
- if we had only blue with blue on white (no red) our graphics would definitely look a bit boring and have less 'dynamic' in them
I agree, there are way more important things to do, and it's not the time. No harm in chatting about it, though...

Back