• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Foundation Informal Catch Up Calls After Annual Members Meeting

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
A few people missed the Annual Member Meeting for different reasons, so I will do a couple of informal catch up calls this weekend for anyone who wants to join.

We will do an overview of what was discussed in the meeting and discuss anything you want to talk about about the Foundation.

Sat Feb 27th 10am CET / 1am PST / 12pm MSK / 5pm CST / 8pm AEDT

Sat Feb 27th 8pm CET / 11am PST / 10pm MSK / 3am (Sun 28th) CST / 6am (Sun 28th) AEDT

If you want to join, please send me a message to [email protected] so I can have an idea of the number of people and we can decide on how to connect.

Even me and my troll self? I'd be curious.
It's a catch up for members of the foundation that missed the members meeting. I was saying that because those specific members had asked me about this, but I didn't want to discourage other members of attending. My bad for not being clear enough :smile:

Anyway, you are more than welcome if you become a member :wink:

Yah, I'll be there. I'll try being there for both :D Class was cancelled this weekend, so great timing :D

would be great to catch up with the foundation, let me know what most people sign up for and i try to make that too
(so you do not have to do 15 calls for 1 subject !!)
:wink:
There is people already confirmed for both, so pick the one that better suits you. Thanks for thinking about that, though!

Why Thank you so much! LOL. Or teacher also works for the Los Angeles school district and has to do seminars n stuff for her job. So we're adding a day in May:)

I'd love to attend. I missed the official one. I think I can make the 8pm CET one

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to attend. I missed the official one. I think I can make the 8pm CET one
Awesome! Superblocks* for everyone! :wink:

(*)I was recently in Porto and we had a few beers. The typical beer there is called Super Bock (btw, really good), but I didn't read it well and I kept ordering Superblocks. Only the second or third waiter said something. Besides that, my Portuguese must be terrible because after a while I asked for two of them (dois) and they brought six (seis)... so we had to drink them anyway :smile:

Awesome! Superblocks* for everyone! :wink:

(*)I was recently in Porto and we had a few beers. The typical beer there is called Super Bock (btw, really good), but I didn't read it well and I kept ordering Superblocks. Only the second or third waiter said something. Besides that, my Portuguese must be terrible because after a while I asked for two of them (dois) and they brought six (seis)... so we had to drink them anyway :smile:

Not convinced. I still think you did that on purpose :tongue:

It's a catch up for members of the foundation that missed the members meeting. I was saying that because those specific members had asked me about this, but I didn't want to discourage other members of attending. My bad for not being clear enough :smile:

Anyway, you are more than welcome if you become a member :wink:

How does one become a member? Is there something I've missed somewhere? Sorry if I haven't looked hard enough.

Back