• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

So, anyway...

And waste more funds? Whos going to do the expense reports? Keep it filled? Find a home? Keep fixing it when it craps out or has a bug? Gather the money? Handle the money?

I promise you not a single community member will step up to the plate. It's easy to ask alot of people, but goodluck not being disappointed.

I might consider buying it for $2000 as a collectors item. He should auction it on Ebay, you never know who might buy it...

And waste more funds? Whos going to do the expense reports? Keep it filled? Find a home? Keep fixing it when it craps out or has a bug? Gather the money? Handle the money?

I promise you not a single community member will step up to the plate. It's easy to ask alot of people, but goodluck not being disappointed.

I might consider buying it for $2000 as a collectors item. He should auction it on Ebay, you never know who might buy it...

FOB or DDP?

I live in Colombia, so I'm guessing shipping would be insane amount. Honestly I really want it, but I believe the shipping would make it bad deal. Remember that Evan is going to Satoshi Roundtable, which if I'm correct is on Richard Branson's Neck Island. Why not have see if we can get Evan on the phone with Richard Branson to have the Dash InstantX Soda Machine brought to the island for the event. The soda machine was a success in Miami and maybe Sir Richard Branson would like to have it on his island, he probably would pay for the cost. Show him the youtube video of the machine in action, I bet he would love it.

That just doesn't seem useful to me... So continues the pattern of doing useless, dumb shit... But this is really, really expensive, useless, dumb shit....

I live in Colombia, so I'm guessing shipping would be insane amount. Honestly I really want it, but I believe the shipping would make it bad deal. Remember that Evan is going to Satoshi Roundtable, which if I'm correct is on Richard Branson's Neck Island. Why not have see if we can get Evan on the phone with Richard Branson to have the Dash InstantX Soda Machine brought to the island for the event. The soda machine was a success in Miami and maybe Sir Richard Branson would like to have it on his island, he probably would pay for the cost. Show him the youtube video of the machine in action, I bet he would love it.

Thats ok, take a loss for the community bro!

No big deal, right?

The Dash n' Drink soda machine needs to go on tour. DASH needs to be seen outside the Bitcoin bubble. Take it to CES. Hell, take it to a vending machine convention.

The Dash n' Drink soda needs to go on tour. DASH needs to be seen outside the Bitcoin bubble. Take it to CES. Hell, take it to a vending machine convention.

I agree it needs to go on tour, camosoul would need to go with it obviously ;)

Are you guys kidding me right now? You don't fund him to make new shiny things, but you expect him to haul a soda machine around the world because why?

Every single person in this community is just entertaining their own thoughts and ignoring everyone else. This is not how we move forward.

/facepalm

The Dash n' Drink soda machine needs to go on tour. DASH needs to be seen outside the Bitcoin bubble. Take it to CES. Hell, take it to a vending machine convention.

camosoul Submit a CES Dash n' Drink soda machine proposal. Make it a bigger machine, brand spanking new graphics on it. We want it to shine and catch investors attention.

I'll go gnoming with it. Who's paying? Hotels? Gas? Maintenance? Food? Titty Bars?

Oh, yeah. That would cost way more than what we're already proposing...

But it would be clearly defined and everyone would understand it! Nevermind that it'd be pointless, and you'd have to replace the income I'd lose from not running my business anymore, so that's roughly $35,000/month just to pay me to do this... All those expenses on top of it... Even if you had the whole budget at your disposal, you couldn't do it.

I'll go gnoming with it. Who's paying? Hotels? Gas? Maintenance? Food? Titty Bars?

Oh, yeah. That would cost way more than what we're already proposing...

But it would be clearly defined and everyone would understand it! Nevermind that it'd be pointless, and you'd have to replace the income I'd lose from not running my business anymore, so that's roughly $35,000/month just to pay me to do this... All those expenses on top of it... Even if you had the whole budget at your disposal, you couldn't do it.

But you should totally just do it anyways bro!

/s

Camosoul should be doing it, he built it. I'm no engineer.
It's already done. You don't have to be.

You have a refrigerator, don't you? Are you suggesting that only the guy who designed it should own it, use it, or transport it?

Camosoul should be doing it, he built it. I'm no engineer.

13793384.jpg

Are you guys kidding me right now? You don't fund him to make new shiny things, but you expect him to haul a soda machine around the world because why?

Every single person in this community is just entertaining their own thoughts and ignoring everyone else. This is not how we move forward.

/facepalm
Easy there. I'm not suggesting camosoul personally tour it around. But if you've ever built stuff for a convention (which is exactly what this is), you'll know that it makes itself useful for other conventions.

DASH needs exposure. The Dash n' Drink is an awesome conversation starter. It does not need to be a one-off for TNABC.

This guy lives in Colombia. Lets not be too hard on him. How about somebody that's in the same country? The USA. Ha, home of the fattest, lazies, do nothing welfare shits there ever was... Yeah, that's going to happen...

Back