• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH is Light Speed and darkcoin is fungeability

craigrant

A dash user requested that I do a video about fungeablity, so here it is. Regardless if you agree with me or not, if you find this video entertaining by laughing at least once, then please send me a BIG DASH tip.

My budget for cyrptocurrency is $200 per week, and right now I am putting 100% of that into ether, if and when ether stops rising, I can use some of those gains to buy DASH.

please send BIG DASH tip to

XysKKaBmhZ5d34jDR6V9XYAFjFyeiCKDpK

and I appreciate your TIME :)

scan.jpg

I honestly am curious how many acid tabs & 1/8ths of mushrooms to the face you've had in life?

You seem to very conscious of the "5th dimension" :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not actually watched any of the viddys yet - just can't bring myself to it.....

Do you have any idea how great this stuff is? I'm madly entertained.

I wouldn't go as far to call it satire, the man really likes Dash, just for his own reasons, and he doesn't seem to mind that oppressive governments actually exist in todays world, but thats a different subject altogether.

He doesn't dislike Dash, he dislikes privacy. No big deal.

Did acid once back in 2002 on Halloween night in Miami South beach, yes it was a life changing expereince

Keep being awesome dude! Don't let anyone tell you you aren't! Just be civil too :p We are all doing our best to be polite and informative at the same time. (well most of us)

People around here are used to a certain personality, and honestly the earlier we "get used" to people from different walks of life having opinions, the better off we'll be as a community.

The last thing I want to see is Dash turn into Bitcoin with all this us or no one mentality. So keep on truckin bossman! You are helping people whether they realize it not, they might not agree with you, but they damn sure need to be able to be more welcoming, otherwise we're going to be our own downfall.

Keep being awesome dude! Don't let anyone tell you you aren't! Just be civil too :p We are all doing our best to be polite and informative at the same time. (well most of us)

People around here are used to a certain personality, and honestly the earlier we "get used" to people from different walks of life having opinions, the better off we'll be as a community.

The last thing I want to see is Dash turn into Bitcoin with all this us or no one mentality. So keep on truckin bossman! You are helping people whether they realize it not, they might not agree with you, but they damn sure need to be able to be more welcoming, otherwise we're going to be our own downfall.
DASH is way too young right to self destruct at a later point, simply because I am involved at this early stage, Light Speed is already engaged, and it's nothing but greatness moving forward

A dash user requested that I do a video about fungeablity, so here it is.

I don't agree with you about fungibility (that it is "bad term"). It is not bad - just too "technical"-"financial" and most of people don't use so don't understand it (in Russian language we about don't use this word at all in everyday life). So it is not as "bad" as word "dark" - but as most of people don't understand what it means - it may frighten and repel - thank you for direct our attention to this fact!

It is pleasant to see that DASH project starts to attract so different (and active) people like you! World is not "one color" - there are so many different people around the world who can use DASH in so many different ways (someone likes anonymity, someone doesn't like it. And DASH can serve for them all !!!).

So this project needs a support from very different people with very different opinions to spread info about DASH to several different communities! Thanks for your efforts! Keep on positively!
:tongue:

I don't agree with you about fungibility (that it is "bad term"). It is not bad - just too "technical"-"financial" and most of people don't use so don't understand it (in Russian language we about don't use this word at all in everyday life). So it is not as "bad" as word "dark" - but as most of people don't understand what it means - it may frighten and repel - thank you for direct our attention to this fact!

It is pleasant to see that DASH project starts to attract so different (and active) people like you! World is not "one color" - there are so many different people around the world who can use DASH in so many different ways (someone likes anonymity, someone doesn't like it. And DASH can serve for them all !!!).

So this project need support from very different people with very different opinions to spread info about DASH to several different communities! Thanks for your efforts! Keep on positively!
:tongue:

/highfive for positivity!

I think you and I get it :p

/looks at the other people in this forum

That's one my 12 year old son's favorite songs, his name is ONE Grant

Might as well just re-do this song to become "I need a tip" you'll make zillions!

edit: by the way folks, this is how you court le trolls :D

Not saying craig is a troll, but you see my point.

I stopped watching when I heard him use the F word. Fungibility is a bad word you might want to make ur video for 18+

He's got a way of getting himself talked about, you gotta admit lol. We could all learn a thing or two from this guy, just maybe not about privacy perhaps :p

This video was extremely funny and stupid at the same time. Had a good laugh.

A side comment - Only a naive person thinks the government works for them. The government works for the government, for a small minority of special interests and lobby groups. You are living in a fantasy world, Craig.

Back