• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The North American Bitcoin Conference Thread Day #2

Definitely not Andreas! omg no! He's a smart guy, true, but he started out very stubborn and gradually morphed his world view to fit his agenda. Now, finally, he sees a place for alts.

Amanda is okay but I think she'd be conflicted and I'd prefer she stay independent anyway.

Guys, I think we should start the discussion from "WHAT" and then consider "WHO". And I agree that we need a non-tech speaker to support Evan, who is brilliant when talking to tech-oriented people about technical details.
I am starting to work on the concept of cycle of Dash presentations dedicated to non-tech people. These could be used for shows like Miami. There will be also tech-oriented presentation.
Feel free to join me in this work and share your ideas - just let me know if you are interested in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I think we should start the discussion from "WHAT" and then consider "WHO". And I agree that we need a non-tech speaker to support Evan, who is brilliant when talking to tech-oriented people about technical details.
I am starting to work on the concept of cycle of Dash presentations dedicated to non-tech people. These could be used for shows like Miami. There will be also tech-oriented presentation.
Feel free to join me in this work and share your ideas - just let me know if you are interested in this.

I'm in compete agreement, Kot. I have a lot of experience in this area and would be willing to help as much as I can.

Last of the photos tungfa sent over, forgot to upload these because I needed a nap lol.

Attachments

• Slack for iOS Upload-12.jpg
    Slack for iOS Upload-12.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Slack for iOS Upload-13.jpg
    Slack for iOS Upload-13.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Slack for iOS Upload-14.jpg
    Slack for iOS Upload-14.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 111
There are other people. Personally, I'd love to groom Amanda Johnson for the position. Mostly because I really like her style, I know she likes Dash, and frankly:
She's female in a male world
She's very pretty
She's perky
She's friendly, not scarry, and attractive and charming in personality, yet doesn't come across as stupid. At least not to me.

I think having her head up a team of speech writers, event coordinators and some $ from the budget system, we could really knock that adoption wall down.

OK ericsammons I can see that I'm jumping a little ahead, but if we plan for this, we'll be ready when the time is right, eh? And I'm pretty sure that within the year - no more than a year and a half, we are going to be ready for serious mass adoption. So I want to start wooing people who can do this. Amanda isn't completely knowledgeable on Dash (she does many currencies, and can't possibly get that deep with all of them) But she does seem to be interested enough to maybe take the time to become more fluent in Dash, and then she could be our best vehicle to the outside world :p

Exactly.

Back