• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal: The Instantx Soda Machine!

Thank you all for the time put into the soda machine. It looks great, congratz to you guys. I just downloaded the fulltimegeek wallet, working fine so far on my galaxy note 2.

Definitely looking forward to seeing videos of it in action from the conference. Also the previously posted video of the test is just awesome.

I'll take an excuse to drive to TX, been wanting to help celebrate their Open Carry passage. Have machine and giant trailer, will travel. We're looking for a home for this thing post-miami anyway... I'll bring it up in project chat.

Road trip!

Also well done , great effort by yourself and all involved.

Did i see your first post on bitcointalk for what must be a while ? :smile:

[girl voice]moocowmoo, you're my heroooo![/girl voice]
And you're mine. Thanks for kickstarting something here that so needed to be done. People are going to see Dash tech working in action. That was a much needed step. The aftermath of this will lead to more business ventures and greater usability.

To you and the team involved, I salute you, and wish I could be there.

Just amazing what you guys did in such a short time. And I'm predicting, with Moocowmoo's program released to the wild, all kinds of things are going to start popping up by summer! I can't wait to see what people come up with!!.

I want to say 'thank you' to fulltimegeek for his fantastic working instantX android app. Two ideas I had:

• could balance be shown as confirmed after 5 confirmations (looks faster than waiting for the one mined block)?
  • can you display how many confirmations are left until you can resend instantX? only the message that it's not possible yet is not very meaningful

camosoul , spatula on BCT just made a good point. The soda machine will take a long time to get cold and maybe the drinks should be pre-chilled? He says the machine at his work takes all day to get cold, so maybe, if you can't get the soda machine set up tonight, you might want to buy some dry ice or something to help it along a little? Or get buckets and use the hotel's ice machine to cool 'em off, so you can load 'em in the morning already cold?? :D (yah, I know, fun idea, eh? LOL

And I think that's a cool idea, pille

Actually, the model girl that showed up is a sweetheart. I feel kinda bad that she's here with all these nerds in horribletown. Not what I expected.

haha right.

Try and get a reporter to get some quality footage of the soda machine if you see him, hell offer him/her 10 free sodas!

Actually, the model girl that showed up is a sweetheart. I feel kinda bad that she's here with all these nerds in horribletown. Not what I expected.

You should see IT/Gaming conventions, sex sells seems to be the general motto.

So, who's going to find a home for this Dash Billboard shaped like a vending machine? I don't need it taking up space in my shop.

Back