• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Would anyone use a dash comparison site?

acidburn

hello.

With everything going through marketplaces from insurance to electric and gas suppliers. It got me thinking. Would a price comparison site be of any use? For dash.

I have 3 exchanges which I can pull real time price data from but I don't know if it's a worthwhile venture

hello.

With everything going through marketplaces from insurance to electric and gas suppliers. It got me thinking. Would a price comparison site be of any use? For dash.

I have 3 exchanges which I can pull real time price data from but I don't know if it's a worthwhile venture

How about a Wordpress plugin or a snippet to pull a simple Dash price ticker? I suck at life right now and have given up on this this morning.

A dash price snippet is pretty easy using jquery. You just have to know where you want to pull it from.

Basically just print the request for JSON data at the link I was told to use in another thread that began with curl? I'm not exactly a superior programmer :p

Back