Would anyone use a dash comparison site?

acidburn

May 26, 2014
hello.

With everything going through marketplaces from insurance to electric and gas suppliers. It got me thinking. Would a price comparison site be of any use? For dash.

I have 3 exchanges which I can pull real time price data from but I don't know if it's a worthwhile venture

Reactions: TheDashGuy

TheDashGuy

Dec 16, 2015
hello.

With everything going through marketplaces from insurance to electric and gas suppliers. It got me thinking. Would a price comparison site be of any use? For dash.

I have 3 exchanges which I can pull real time price data from but I don't know if it's a worthwhile venture
How about a Wordpress plugin or a snippet to pull a simple Dash price ticker? I suck at life right now and have given up on this this morning.

acidburn

May 26, 2014
A dash price snippet is pretty easy using jquery. You just have to know where you want to pull it from.

TheDashGuy

Dec 16, 2015
A dash price snippet is pretty easy using jquery. You just have to know where you want to pull it from.
Basically just print the request for JSON data at the link I was told to use in another thread that began with curl? I'm not exactly a superior programmer :p