• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Discussion - OpenBazaar / Dash Integration

:wink: tungfa TanteStefana

lxnVtGB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yidakee thx ,i would like to try on windows

Windows

To build the Windows installer on Linux and OSX you can run:

sh make_openbazaar.sh win32 (32-bit)
sh make_openbazaar.sh win64 (64-bit)

what does this mean ? i have to compile ?

yidakee thx ,i would like to try on windows

Windows

To build the Windows installer on Linux and OSX you can run:

sh make_openbazaar.sh win32 (32-bit)
sh make_openbazaar.sh win64 (64-bit)

what does this mean ? i have to compile ?

Windows? I have no clue, sorry. Been off that horrible stuff for quite some time now :tongue:
You can join their Slack and ask for support, or reddit, though Slack is usually faster

So are you selling Dash in your store?

No not at all.

I set up a crowd fund "sale" to support OB / Dash development. I expect zero traction, and all be advised that OB is still very experimental!

I needed a theme to test OB, so I thought it would be fund to open a "kickstarter" thing on the platform, to get to know the ins and outs of the project / platform, now that all NAT issues seem to have been dealt with...

Selling bounties to be paid to devs who submit;

- simple pull requests bounty
- merged pull request bounty
- code review/analysis/needs bounty

kLL2VaT.jpg

Experimental, but I will absolutely honor all and stake my reputation if anyone actually wants to participate.

Everything seems to work fine, the community is strong, a first official release is just around the corner. May brain goes wild about the possibilities of marriage between OpenBazaar and Masternodes/Dash Evolution, ex: to serve as sharded stores instead of IP static servers ... Dash = privacy for both buyers AND sellers, and possibly much more!!

pinging eduffield

Last edited by a moderator:
Genius.... this seems like a no brainer after its been pointed out to anyone who understands both platforms...

we should not hold our breath for this
and NOT push OB too much

They have to sort out their Bazaar first of all, when they are eventually up and running (which still will take time)
we can start to engage with them direct again, for now they are busy to get 'on their feet and please their investors.
Dash implementation there (parallel to BTC) will be hard hard coding work (we checked it out already) but there is no 100% commitment from OB that they would actually pull our request. So no point investing the Coding Hours for now.
We have an eye on this :wink:

Back