• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash iPhone Wallet

for now
yes !

installing should/might work over an iPad too
but nobody has tried that yet.
i will ping evan and give him an update
as we are pretty ready to release this (as is) for now.

The Foundation is working on renaming and when that is done
we will reapply with iTunes (1-2-3 month)
Excellent!

Works on iPad, too.

Here are some really cool screen shots:
Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.37.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.37.36 PM.png

When you first start the wallet...
Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.36.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.36.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.36.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.36.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.36.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.35.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.35.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 9.35.02 PM.png

Similar bug on iPad: There is no "lock" button on iPad until after you hit the 'home' button to go away from the app. (I said in a prior post that the iPhone has a button for lock, but it does not do anything. It actually works for me now.)

Neither should be a show-stopper.

SHIP IT! :)

Full disclosure: I have not tried the "recover" option.

Similar bug on iPad: There is no "lock" button on iPad until after you hit the 'home' button to go away from the app. (I said in a prior post that the iPhone has a button for lock, but it does not do anything. It actually works for me now.)

Neither should be a show-stopper.

SHIP IT! :)

Full disclosure: I have not tried the "recover" option.

have you found the "News section" ?
i just discovered that

check the "How to"

That's a great start. Let me know if you need more screens.

I think the url is actually "dash" not "breadwallet", based on the code. If you look in the DashWallet-info.plist, the URL types, URL schemes show 'dash' not 'breadwallet'. Will need to test...

sorry
what URL ??

sorry
what URL ??
From the wiki:

URL scheme:
Dashwallet supports the x-callback-url specification with the following URLs:

bread://x-callback-url/address?x-success=myscheme://myaction

this will callback with the current wallet receive address: myscheme://myaction?address=1XXXX

the following will ask the user to authorize copying a list of their wallet addresses to the clipboard before calling back:

bread://x-callback-url/addresslist?x-success=myscheme://myaction

Should be:

dash://x-callback-url/address?x-success=myscheme://myaction

or

dashwallet://x-callback-url/address?x-success=myscheme://myaction

Last edited by a moderator:
From the wiki:

URL scheme:
Dashwallet supports the x-callback-url specification with the following URLs:

bread://x-callback-url/address?x-success=myscheme://myaction

this will callback with the current wallet receive address: myscheme://myaction?address=1XXXX

the following will ask the user to authorize copying a list of their wallet addresses to the clipboard before calling back:

bread://x-callback-url/addresslist?x-success=myscheme://myaction

Tx
quantum double checked all these links and text
but i will ping him again on this !

Too cool to scan a bitcoin address and let shapeshift convert it for you... however, the app crashed on iPhone when I did that. I opened the app back up and it seemed to continue... will have to wait a few minutes to see if it goes thru. (Yep, it worked.)

That is VERY cool.

Too cool to scan a bitcoin address and let shapeshift convert it for you... however, the app crashed on iPhone when I did that. I opened the app back up and it seemed to continue... will have to wait a few minutes to see if it goes thru.

That is VERY cool.

i did it a couple of times by now (my favourite part) and no probe at all
iPhone 6

Man i really appreciate the feedback, finally somebody excited about this as much as i am !
:wink:

i did it a couple of times by now (my favourite part) and no probe at all
iPhone 6

Man i really appreciate the feedback, finally somebody excited about this as much as i am !
:wink:

I just "tested" sending you 1 Dash from your wiki address using my iPhone. :)
THIS is what Dash needs for adoption.

I just "tested" sending you 1 Dash from your wiki address using my iPhone. :)
THIS is what Dash needs for adoption.

Landed !
tx brother

yes i totally agree !
with this we are really "Digital Cash"
mobile, flexible, adoptive, use BTC merchants on any corner (with anonimized Dash) ,.... amazing !!! .... :grin:

Back