• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am not completely new, as I have been lurking here for more than a year, but until now I've been keeping quiet since I didn't feel like I could make a meaningful contribution. I want to thank Evan specifically and all the other contributors generally for what they have given us. Dash has come a long way since I first came here.

I have extensive experience (20yrs) in internet marketing, SEO, PPC(adwords), web development, new product launches, technical outsourcing, direct online sales, financial and investor lead generation. My forte is developing marketing and lead generation campaigns for companies in highly competitive financial markets.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring to assist you. I'm more or less retired now and am willing to donate my time and expertise to help you all promote Dash and hopefully take this to the next level. How can I help?

Best Wishes
CyberNerd

Hello Everyone, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am not completely new, as I have been lurking here for more than a year, but until now I've been keeping quiet since I didn't feel like I could make a meaningful contribution. I want to thank Evan specifically and all the other contributors generally for what they have given us. Dash has come a long way since I first came here.

I have extensive experience (20yrs) in internet marketing, SEO, PPC(adwords), web development, new product launches, technical outsourcing, direct online sales, financial and investor lead generation. My forte is developing marketing and lead generation campaigns for companies in highly competitive financial markets.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring to assist you. I'm more or less retired now and am willing to donate my time and expertise to help you all promote Dash and hopefully take this to the next level. How can I help?

Best Wishes
CyberNerd

great news
tx for stepping up
let's pm soon and work on a plan

Hello people from Dash!

My name is Leonardo. I live at Campinas/SP and work as Graphic Designer here. I'm from Brazil and speak portuguese, so sorry about my english (will improve, I promise). Since the pump of darkcoin in BTCTalk (make some profit hehe), I have a huge interest in Dashcoin. I don't know this forum and last week I released the promo of 0.5 dash in Bitcoin Brasil (a group from Facebook). Some braziliam people arrived here for take the tip :)

I wish contribute with dash ecosystem as graphic designer, brand material and UX. I have some technical questions about Dash related with Monero, BTC and centralized mixers.
I don't know how works dash comunity and last days I spent many hours reading the posts in this forum. So I came here and wanna say hello to everybody. So... hello!

Hello people from Dash!

My name is Leonardo. I live at Campinas/SP and work as Graphic Designer here. I'm from Brazil and speak portuguese, so sorry about my english (will improve, I promise). Since the pump of darkcoin in BTCTalk (make some profit hehe), I have a huge interest in Dashcoin. I don't know this forum and last week I released the promo of 0.5 dash in Bitcoin Brasil (a group from Facebook). Some braziliam people arrived here for take the tip :)

I wish contribute with dash ecosystem as graphic designer, brand material and UX. I have some technical questions about Dash related with Monero, BTC and centralized mixers.
I don't know how works dash comunity and last days I spent many hours reading the posts in this forum. So I came here and wanna say hello to everybody. So... hello!

hey leo
nice to see you again !

feel free to ask any questions needed !
i know this forum can be overwhelming, as so many options and pages, but the general thread is always a good start, and in case you end up on a wrong thread, i am sure the admins are happy to help you more.

:wink:
regarding graphics, we are always interested in more contributors

Hello people from Dash!

Hey, thanks for introducing yourself. Any contributions you can make are appreciated. Look forward to seeing you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back