• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Hashing Speeds

You know, I'm considering it, but I'm also moving right now lol
Only half joking, I would send it if you wanted, think of all them 6950's you could save from landfills!
Good luck with your moving, try to make sure you move into a strong internet connection area:smile:

Thanks - hoping for cheaper power, too!
Depends how far you wanna go, New York looks pricey!

UtilityRateMap_Residential2015.jpg

electricprices.gif

Only half joking, I would send it if you wanted, think of all them 6950's you could save from landfills!
Good luck with your moving, try to make sure you move into a strong internet connection area:smile:
Wolf0 is moving to Thailand.. I'm wondering what's the power cost there, do you know? :smile:

You can do it! seriously, easier for you to live anywhere in the world than for anyone else :)

That's true, but it's not an option for me until I have a bit saved up in case of trouble - gonna have cheaper rent now, though; this means I'm on my way. Can't wait :p

Eh, I like the prices, but it's not another reason to move there - they're just all right. I pay 0.11 USD to 0.12 USD per kWh now.
Well, might be too warm there to mine .. lol.. Norway would be the next best place, or Sweden :) if i'm not mistaken that is .. lol

Wolf0 is moving to Thailand.. I'm wondering what's the power cost there, do you know? :smile:
Thailand has the bizzario philosophy of only charging the cost of production for their entirely owned goverment utilities, so the price is usually one of the lowest in the world (and even that can be subsidized down lower like the diesel used to be).
Only thing is, you're going to need an awful lot of expensive air-conditioning due to the tropical climate!

Thailand has the bizzario philosophy of only charging the cost of production for their entirely owned goverment utilities, so the price is usually one of the lowest in the world (and even that can be subsidized down lower like the diesel used to be).
Only thing is, you're going to need an awful lot of expensive air-conditioning due to the tropical climate!

Not planning to go for the mining, that's for sure. :)

Back